Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

Had my first run in with the law pullin 2 wheelies!

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007 | 01:34 PM
Default RE: Had my first run in with the law pullin 2 wheelies!

id be careful and learn from your slip up... i got pulled over twice for doin wheelies, first time he gave me a ticket for "failure to keep both wheels on roadway" which got dismissed since the court didnt know how to fine me for it.

the second time got me 2 days in jail for doin a wheelie for only like a 1/4 mile or so... cop told the DA i did a wheelie for over 2 miles and i got charged with a class B

i thought after the first time id just keep a better eye out for cops, but the 2nd time he was at a gas station buyin donuts and he still came and got me

Old 07-10-2007 | 02:16 PM

ORIGINAL: isolated1523

A homeowner's (or anyone's, for that matter) claim to have seen you do something, with or without a plate #, is not enough evidence for an officer to give you a citation. Unless they see you do it, you're good. If heresay was enough to issue citations, you could get anyone arrested for anything.

For example, say you are riding wheelies back and forth on a neighborhood road, and a homeowner calls the cops. However, when the cop gets there, you are parked in your buddies driveway shootin the ****. The officer can warn you, question you, etc, but he cannot give you a ticket for riding a wheelie since he did not see you.

-Adam
true, except those dang video cameras..

Also about wreckless driving - you can almost always bring it down to a parking violation (same with careless).. i know now some counties are stricter than others (i live in Vegas and then also Idaho, Vegas i can do anything and bring it to a parking violation - Idaho, better pull out the lawyers)

When your going to stunt, do a 360 view around you at the stop light and make sure nothing looks suspious.. if i even see a white/maroon/black impala - i wont even attempt to speed or pop a wheelie.. you think there would be a place where all the hottest women were always at and no copsso we canimpress thewomen*starts to dream*.. you think animals have cops too? when they show off for their spouse fighting another male haha

oh well, ride safe - and i hope you get the ticket reduced to a parking violation - next time act more stupid "OMG, was my tire in the air - seriously, i need to take this thing into service. it's been doing that everytime i pull this lever on the right all the way back. you think it's defected officer?" also show some cleavageso you can to persaude him/her.. alittle nipple gets you out of a pickle =P

Old 07-11-2007 | 09:27 PM

next time....run

Old 07-27-2007 | 01:19 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: Err

don't give them a chance to get your plate!

mine is attached with zip ties and its up-side down. do some burn outs to get that bitch dirty.

gotta be one step ahead of these mudda fukkas...

hey Err that's the dumbest shat i've ever heard....pretty funny...but retarded. Now not only are you gettin a ticket for the exhibition driving, reckless...ect... you're gonna get one for having your plates upside down (improperdisplay of registration).[:@]

Old 07-27-2007 | 01:25 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: JVracer04

id be careful and learn from your slip up... i got pulled over twice for doin wheelies, first time he gave me a ticket for "failure to keep both wheels on roadway" which got dismissed since the court didnt know how to fine me for it.

the second time got me 2 days in jail for doin a wheelie for only like a 1/4 mile or so... cop told the DA i did a wheelie for over 2 miles and i got charged with a class B

i thought after the first time id just keep a better eye out for cops, but the 2nd time he was at a gas station buyin donuts and he still came and got me

The "DA" doesn't work in traffic court...LOL hence the name DA (district attorney) [sm=bustedsign.gif]