Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

Had my first run in with the law pullin 2 wheelies!

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2007 | 02:05 PM
Default RE: Had my first run in with the law pullin 2 wheelies!

I woulda just jumped off the bike took off my helmet and yelled "OMG! I ALMOST KILLED MYSELF!!!! MAN THESE MOTORCYCLES ARE TOO FRICKIN DANGEROUS IM SO SELLING THIS THING TODAY!" /shrug Then I would have crapped in my pants for extra dramatic effect to make him believe me.

Mike

Old 04-14-2007 | 06:19 AM

ORIGINAL: snowboarding82

I woulda just jumped off the bike took off my helmet and yelled "OMG! I ALMOST KILLED MYSELF!!!! MAN THESE MOTORCYCLES ARE TOO FRICKIN DANGEROUS IM SO SELLING THIS THING TODAY!" /shrug Then I would have crapped in my pants for extra dramatic effect to make him believe me.

Mike
LMAO

anyway tho, sorry to hear about ur incident there...got lucky it wasn't a reckless, i heard that **** stays on for 10 years?!

had my own little case of cops today.

after about 30 mins of my buddy takin pics (the new avatar)...some traffic and parked cars were there...according to my friend, right before i popped up my last wheelie, a cop had pulled up behine me...so i bring the bike down...not knowin hes comin after me(lights off)...i turn around to pop another wheelie...right after my U-turn...i see the cop...then i normally ride towards him on my side of the street, when i got close to him, he kind made a move like he was gonna stop his car in front of me to block me off, then turned back...and me without looking at him, just rode past him, and becaz of the parked cars on that street, he couldn't turn so i just got the **** outta there. [8D]

i'm not going to that area for a whiiile.

question tho, lets say some home-owner(s) calls 911 and gives em ur plate# for "disturbing" them(noise)....what kinda ticket is that?

same thing but for doing "stunts"....what kinda ticket is that?

Old 04-14-2007 | 09:52 AM
Err

don't give them a chance to get your plate!

mine is attached with zip ties and its up-side down. do some burn outs to get that bitch dirty.

gotta be one step ahead of these mudda fukkas...

Old 04-14-2007 | 06:50 PM

yah i usually go to this one road near my houe. called wilmington. like a 2 mile straight road with almost no houses. 4 lanes. fresh blacktop. ****in sweet. lol. thats where i go to pull em' up.

Old 04-14-2007 | 11:52 PM

ORIGINAL: Err

mine is attached with zip ties and its up-side down. do some burn outs to get that bitch dirty.

LOL

but lets say that they DO somehow get it....then what happens?
do u get the same ticket as if they saw u do it?
do they believe the home-owners?
do they impound ur bike?

i just wanna know all this **** beforehand.

Old 04-15-2007 | 01:00 AM
Err

ORIGINAL: Dirtytoes

ORIGINAL: Err

LOL

but lets say that they DO somehow get it....then what happens?
do u get the same ticket as if they saw u do it?
do they believe the home-owners?
do they impound ur bike?

i just wanna know all this **** beforehand.
really i don't know for sure, i'm sure if you got a lawyer he might be able to find a loophole or something.

just don't get caught in the first place.

Old 04-15-2007 | 03:50 AM
Retired Super Moderator

A homeowner's (or anyone's, for that matter) claim to have seen you do something, with or without a plate #, is not enough evidence for an officer to give you a citation. Unless they see you do it, you're good. If heresay was enough to issue citations, you could get anyone arrested for anything.

For example, say you are riding wheelies back and forth on a neighborhood road, and a homeowner calls the cops. However, when the cop gets there, you are parked in your buddies driveway shootin the ****. The officer can warn you, question you, etc, but he cannot give you a ticket for riding a wheelie since he did not see you.

-Adam

Old 04-15-2007 | 08:10 PM

ORIGINAL: isolated1523

A homeowner's (or anyone's, for that matter) claim to have seen you do something, with or without a plate #, is not enough evidence for an officer to give you a citation. Unless they see you do it, you're good. If heresay was enough to issue citations, you could get anyone arrested for anything.

For example, say you are riding wheelies back and forth on a neighborhood road, and a homeowner calls the cops. However, when the cop gets there, you are parked in your buddies driveway shootin the ****. The officer can warn you, question you, etc, but he cannot give you a ticket for riding a wheelie since he did not see you.

-Adam
HELL YEA!

thats exactly what i wanted to hear.

thx dude.

Old 07-10-2007 | 11:17 AM

I got a pulled over doing a 1/2 mile or so Christ Air once. It was at night and my friends were in a car driving behind me. Long story short i gave a half harted attempt to run but then saw i wasnt gonna get away so i stopped. Got a Reckless Driving and like 70 in a 40 ticket. Went to court and he told the judge what happend...the judge was OOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLDDDD like 80yrs old + and said "Sounds like some kinda circus trick". He DISMISSED the Reckless and i dont remember if he knocked down the speed of the speeding ticket but anyway i got really lucky and was releived as hell...I can only imagine what the other ppl in the courtroom were thinking when he was describing what I did: "He was standing on the seat of his motorcycle with his arms streatched to both sides going 50mph" LOL....anyway...just thought I'd share

Old 07-10-2007 | 11:34 AM

yah i got pulled over for having my feet up on teh handle bars and hands behind my head my friend was right next to me doing a christ and didnt see him. by the way this is the 2nd time i got pulled over and not him and he is always leading its BS. well i wanted to narc on him but i didn't... the cop gave a long story thought he was gana let me go but after 15mins of story time he gave me a reckless driving ticket... blah blah i HATE COPS... and it was a bike cop they are much more worst... so i am really chill now i haven't road in 3 months jsut occasionaly and i obey all law... want to pop a wheelie now and then but i am sure NO ONE is around..

Quick Reply: Had my first run in with the law pullin 2 wheelies!