Stunters Corner For all those stunters out there.. share your knowledge, talk about it. Those that do not like stunting, please stay away. Please read disclaimer!

Had my first run in with the law pullin 2 wheelies!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007 | 12:52 PM
Default Had my first run in with the law pullin 2 wheelies!

i finally got pulled over at the intersection of conway and hoffner. (it was a good wheelie) the cop had been behind me the whole time in a unmarked car. when i kinda noticed the car was fishy, it was too late. I came to a red light at the major intersection and he jumped out of his unmarked and pointed a tazer at me. right at the light. he was orange county, then a trooper pulled next to me and two more orange county. this was wednesday at 630pm in the middle of traffic ( my wheelie was not in traffic, i was ahead by at least 60 to 80 yards of any cars. I only endanger myself).anyway maaad handcuffs went on. I didn't know weather to act like a bad *** ( intersection was gettin busy with cars) or beg for my freedom. the first thing though was to act like " officer, i didn't know you couldn't do that" oscar performance by me. long two hour story short. they let me go with a careless driving ticket.

thought i would share that with everyone. laugh if you must, all my boyz have been laughing for days.
ps: save the your an idiot remarks. I KNOW ALREADY!!

Old 03-02-2007 | 01:09 PM
Default RE: Had my first run in with the law pullin 2 wheelies!

What a retard, what were you thinking?!?! Just kidding. Yeah, HEre in Orange County (FL), the cops are not to forgiving around here. You have to watch you back. They have somany different unmarked units, you dont know what is what sometimes. Careless sucks, but atleast it wasnt reckless!!! Be safe mang!

Old 03-02-2007 | 01:12 PM

what part of orlando do you live. are you familiar with that intersection? what shops do you go to?

Old 03-02-2007 | 03:50 PM

thats cool they let you off so easy.last year i got pulled over.i had a nice one up for days in a group of about 20 other riders,and the cop came from no where...'
i tried to fight the ticket but they charged me reckless driving and speeding..bs..
3 points and 1500.00 later..i learned not to show off so much...but here on cali with all the beatifull ladies supporting the street bike scene its hard not bring it up at every chance u can...ride safe...and ride red...

Old 03-02-2007 | 05:45 PM

that, my friend was my inspiration. 2 ladies in a convertable next to me were wavin and smilin, so i gave them what they wanted. I was actually asked by a coworker, "where are the girls now." kinda put a damper on it all. but yes, gotta give the fans what they want!

Old 03-02-2007 | 11:25 PM

Name:  nelson.gif
Views: 30
Size:  17.5 KB
Just bull****tin' better watch out behind you they are everywhere.

Old 03-03-2007 | 11:08 PM

ORIGINAL: tremblemcp

that, my friend was my inspiration. 2 ladies in a convertable next to me were wavin and smilin, so i gave them what they wanted. I was actually asked by a coworker, "where are the girls now." kinda put a damper on it all. but yes, gotta give the fans what they want!
thought they were a few feet back =] lolz just bustin your chops...

Old 03-05-2007 | 11:32 AM

I am very carefull now. kinda sucks. Cops are so dramatic. Just give me my ticket and let me go bout my business. The whole incedent was so dramatic.

Old 03-05-2007 | 02:29 PM
Registered Users

damn that sucks, i had a close encounter saturday night, saw a friend in a car so i wheelied past her, lil bit up the road i pull off the road, to wait for her, right behind her was the cop that was lookin for me, but some how he missed me in the shadow's *phew* clloooossee

Old 03-05-2007 | 03:57 PM

that is awesome. bet it got the blood movin a little! haha

Quick Reply: Had my first run in with the law pullin 2 wheelies!