Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

NEW Adam Carolla rant on Harley riders

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2012, 06:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW Adam Carolla rant on Harley riders

well he's at it again

Adam Carolla rant on Harley Davidson riders #2 - is on YouTube

Last edited by gotcbr; 05-13-2012 at 09:57 PM. Reason: profanity laced - go to youtube to listen
Old 05-13-2012, 11:35 AM

I agree 100% with him regarding the ridiculous noise pollution spewed by Harleys and Harley types. I know some super sport motorcycle riders blow out their baffles, but at least they didnt come like that stock. I cant for the life of my figure out why, why some Harley riders sit at a stop light, and just rev their engine. Its not going to stall, knock that **** off. And then like clockwork, they will take off from the light slowly, and then wind out first gear, and flat shift into second and immediately let off... creating 120 decibels of crap sound and never making it past 30 MPH.

Continuing this rant, I was at a light the other day, and a Harley rider pulled up to about my 1 o'clock. I glanced over, and could not believe how bad this bike was shaking.. it was so bad his side carriers were bouncing up and down and his handle bars were moving at a dead stop.. I just laughed and thought, why would you pay $25k for a bike that rattles itself to death.

I digress, nothing will change.

Old 05-13-2012, 06:48 PM

Have you guys seen the south park about harley riders?

Old 05-13-2012, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by donjuan23
I agree 100% with him regarding the ridiculous noise pollution spewed by Harleys and Harley types. I know some super sport motorcycle riders blow out their baffles, but at least they didnt come like that stock. I cant for the life of my figure out why, why some Harley riders sit at a stop light, and just rev their engine. Its not going to stall, knock that **** off. And then like clockwork, they will take off from the light slowly, and then wind out first gear, and flat shift into second and immediately let off... creating 120 decibels of crap sound and never making it past 30 MPH.
LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES!! lol

I had one of those guys pull up next to me one day. I was in my truck with my 3 year old sleeping. Had all the windows open because it was beautifil out. He pulled up and started twisting the throttle up like 4 or 5 times. Woke my daughter up and scared the **** out of her. She started crying and screaming. Wanted to pull a PIT maneuver on his *** when the light turned green.

Old 05-13-2012, 10:06 PM

I gutted my exhaust because I do all pa turnpike riding and it still isn't as loud as some of these Harleys. But I crack up laughing when I see them doing a hole shot take off from a light hit 3rd barely doing 40 then they "cruise". Then give u a dirty look as u pass them.

Old 05-13-2012, 10:23 PM

I respect all motorcycle riders, I've met some Harley owners that are complete turds granted. Last week a guy in a sportster gave me some pointers at a stoplight then just the other day a guy in a GSXR nearly hitting me flies by twice over the speed limit just to come to a stoplight about 25yards away that was already gleaming red(WTF?) Every group has it's share of idiots.

This guy who is complaining sounds like the guy in the neighborhood everyone hates. The one that calls the cops on you because your party of six people is too loud(when it bothered no one else) and is bothering him at 8PM at night...

Old 05-19-2012, 08:43 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The South Park episode about Harley's is hilarious.

I am one of the very few exceptions at my work that rides something not 'American' and these Hillbillies insult my bike all day long and I really don't care. But my F3(600cc's) is fully raced-out at 98Hp and these Hicks have 1800cc Street glydes and Road kings pushing only 70-75Hp on their archaic bikes. but somehow they want to talk down to sportbike riders on how better their slow-@*** shiny turds are.

Old 05-19-2012, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by underground-mpyre
The South Park episode about Harley's is hilarious.

I am one of the very few exceptions at my work that rides something not 'American' and these Hillbillies insult my bike all day long and I really don't care. But my F3(600cc's) is fully raced-out at 98Hp and these Hicks have 1800cc Street glydes and Road kings pushing only 70-75Hp on their archaic bikes. but somehow they want to talk down to sportbike riders on how better their slow-@*** shiny turds are.
Yeah, I thought the episode was funny as well. I try to give everyone a chance, but it seems that a lot of harley riders bash sport bikes and act as if they aren't "real" bikes.