Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

BA harley riders

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2011, 11:15 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BA harley riders

So I've been working at outback for the summer. I've been there this whole summer. I work in takeaway, so you get to call me and tell me what you're hungry for. Drive here 20 minutes later and park in one of our three spots marked "curbside to go" and I'll come out.

Yesterday a dude on a Harley parked in our first spot. I have had people pick up orders on motorcycles before (saddlebags) and I've had people change vehicles (Tell me they'll be in a black hummer and show up in a green fusion). So This harley man is a typical harley tool. Fat, hairy, nothing going for him. The little white girl goes out to him.

Girl: Hi, did you have an order placed for Brad?
Tool: No
Girl: Oh, well were you looking to place an order?
Tool: No, I'm gonna park my bike and go inside and eat
Girl: Sir I can't allow you to park here, these are curbside to go spots
Tool: *pause* Go get your manager and have him tell me I can't park here

I watched the whole thing since she stood at the door the whole time, he was 5 feet away from the door. She said okay and I'll said to her I'll go get him. While I was gone he said he was going to park on the sidewalk and this is ridiculous. By the time the manager got to the togo room, the dbag was driving away to a spot 20 feet closer to the main entrance, avoiding our manager like the pusshay *** biatch that we call Harley Davidson riders.

At least he realized he was being a dumbass before the manager got there, because again they are clearly marked spots. The other 100 cars in the parking lot were parked appropriately, why can't this ******* figure it out?

Old 08-01-2011, 11:32 AM

haha. ive seena gixxer park on the sidewalk to a tourist attraction shopping mall. maybe its not just harley guys who are dbags.. gixxers too =P

Old 08-01-2011, 01:00 PM

Kinda sounded like your labeling him for what he rides. I have boneheads on sportbikes that can be just as bad

Old 08-01-2011, 02:03 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Chainstretcher rides a harley.

But I know it wasn't him because he woulda beat that girl's *** and then lit the place on fire.

Old 08-01-2011, 02:13 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Gotta say I wouldn't park in the curbside spots... But if I felt like putting Ororo up on the sidewalk, y'all would be kinda ****ed.

I've already had this discusion with Wally World's security

Old 08-01-2011, 02:46 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Parking in handicap or to-go spots is at the least intentionally taunting. I've seen bikes kicked over for that (not advocating this).

Since a group of illegals w/a van tried to steal my RC51 in broad daylight in the Costco parking lot, I park it up on the concrete pad in front of the store. Their employees that ride motorcycles park up there too.

Old 08-01-2011, 03:00 PM

Parking at the to go spot is ridiculous. And I also park up front at Wal mart in the triangle hashed sections as well so do the rest of motorcycle riders and a lot of bicyclists as well. It's normal around here. Now I'll park just about anywhere with the hashed spots. The best place to park and the closest. I went to te mall the other day to eat at the promenade and the hashed off spots on the end of the parking actually say no parking. I decided to give it a shot since it was so close to where the food court was. No one said anything and actually the security office was right across from me. No one came out and gave me chit or anything. Guess we have it a little easier around here. Not to mention we have Bikes Blue's and BBQ's down here every year too!

Old 08-01-2011, 09:15 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^^ Yep. Parking in the curbside "to go" spots is dickish.
But I regularly park in hash areas, too. (or other "out of the way" spots where I can fit my bike)

Old 08-01-2011, 09:31 PM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I try to grab the spots on the back side of a fire hydrant or some such
protected zone behind the yellow uprights stanchions

Old 08-02-2011, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Ls1Tuner_06
Parking at the to go spot is ridiculous. And I also park up front at Wal mart in the triangle hashed sections as well so do the rest of motorcycle riders and a lot of bicyclists as well. It's normal around here. Now I'll park just about anywhere with the hashed spots. The best place to park and the closest. I went to te mall the other day to eat at the promenade and the hashed off spots on the end of the parking actually say no parking. I decided to give it a shot since it was so close to where the food court was. No one said anything and actually the security office was right across from me. No one came out and gave me chit or anything. Guess we have it a little easier around here. Not to mention we have Bikes Blue's and BBQ's down here every year too!
thats exactly how I am.... I actually think its kinda rude to take up a whole parking spot for just my little bike when I can keep it up front out of the way...

Quick Reply: BA harley riders