Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

crash victim

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2007, 05:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: crash victim

ORIGINAL: Vermino

...all i was pissed about is the victim dieing alone..i felt more sorrow then hatered about this video
I couldn't agree more.

It just bothers me when people take something like this and use it to fuel their hatred against an entire region. Hate the people who passed by, not their entire culture-- just like I hate the car-jackers where I grew up because it kept other people from stopping to help me when I needed help. Am I going to hate an entire group of people because some of them exhibit some quality I don't agree with? Of course not! Then I'd just hate everyone (and be racist)!

Old 08-16-2007, 02:08 PM

It really is the person and their actions that everyone must look at. However, it is so easy to stereotype. Some cultures are so unlike the United States it is hard to step into one anothers shoes, however, from a humanity point of view, this video is incredible. NO ONE stopped. No one took pride in helping one another. No one cares about anyone else. Like another comment made, extremist culture teaches to convert or kill. People that think like that make me[:@]. Then middle eastern people wonder why they are sterotyped. ITS BECUASE YOUR TERRORISTIC CULTURE HAS NO PLACE IN THIS WORLD.

If you are middle eastern and do not act like that, thank you for taking the time to figure out how to co-exist with others.

Old 08-16-2007, 05:45 PM

Just food for thought... do you think America's actions, both governmental and societal, at times, reflect the "convert or kill" mentality you speak of?

Old 08-16-2007, 07:43 PM

Some just won't ever get it...

Old 08-16-2007, 07:46 PM

It's incredible the amount of people that passed that guy by. I live in Cali and I would stop ANY time I saw a crash victim sprawled on the road. Stopping for a flat tire or broken down car is completely different that what happened in this video.

Old 08-17-2007, 12:29 AM

wow....that is just ****ty...

Old 08-28-2007, 06:17 PM

Wow, been there (and everywhere else), I've had nothing but good thoughts of our Israeli friends until seeing that, anyone have a news link for this incident? I don't think this is a case of people thinking this might be some setup for a terrorist attack. Most Israelis live their lives normally, not living in fear of violence. Also, in reference to one of the above posts, it is important to note that Israel is not a "Middle Eastern" country politically speaking, geographically yes, but please remember that Israeli Jews and Israeli Muslims have lived side by side in peace for many years, DO NOT get this fact confused with radical Muslimsand Palestinian guerillas.

Edited to acknowledge another above poster, Las Vegas is my hometown, I'msorry you had a bad experience there, and yes I'll agree people just don't give a sh*t, it's a tough and twisted town I know, I've lived there all my life, real f*cked up growing up, I'm lucky to not bedead orlocked up.