Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

crash victim

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 06:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: crash victim

that's bs. especially for the other riders that rolled by. the clip over 30 cars went by until someone did something.

Old 08-10-2007, 06:43 PM

Name:  eek7.gif
Views: 6
Size:  1.6 KBis it real??

Old 08-10-2007, 10:48 PM

Terribly sad yes. unfortunatly, in Televiev death and terror can be a daily occurrence. Be thankful we can help an accident victim with out worrying they might have c4 strapped to their body. ........................................yet

Old 08-13-2007, 01:23 AM

thats fuct up

Old 08-13-2007, 10:56 AM

ORIGINAL: RichB

ORIGINAL: Vermino
we arent primal's.
Yeah, WE arent here in America, but those f*ckin useless middle easterners are. I think this video is further proof of that. Although we all know theres a lot of people in America that would just drive by as well, but I dont think THAT many people wouldnt stop in that given period of time. Bomb that whole side of the world already [:@]
I'm so sick of this sort of blatant racism. Is it any wonder so much of the world hates the U.S.A.? When our "good citizens" criticize other people for being "primal" then go on to say:
Bomb that whole side of the world already
it leaves me speechless.

RichB, please take your racist comments elsewhere.

Old 08-13-2007, 11:58 AM

I was joking about the bombing part. And if you can counteract my judgement of them being primal, please do. I think that video supports my view though. Its not racism. Its opinion and personal views based on what I have noticed in the world around me. Sorry I dont live in some fantasy candyland like you do where everyone gets along and everyone loves eachother

Old 08-13-2007, 03:57 PM

If you re-read my post, you'll see that I was referring to your comment about the bombing, which you're now saying was a joke. Fine, I'll believe that. As for counteracting your judgement of "them" (to use your allegedly non-racist terminology) being primal, the point I was making was in reference to your comment about "us" in America not being primal. Turn on the news any day of the week, flip through the newspapers and you'll see endless accounts of Americans being plenty primal. Should we then assume, just as you have about the people living in the area that this video was filmed, that we Americans are pretty primal ourselves? Can you understand how from an outsider's perspective how bombing US might seem like a perfectly fine thing to joke around about?

I'm just confused by your willingness to group an entire part of the world as "primal" based on the traits and actions of a small percentage of individuals and your apparent willingness to overlook and discount those exact same traits and actions in the same small percentage of Americans. And just so you don't feel attacked, like I'm singling you out or have an issue with you personally, I'd like you to know that you're not the first I've heard who makes comments like these. Sometimes the comments are from Americans bashing people from other parts of the world, sometimes the comments are from people from other parts of the world bashing Americans...it's all the same to me, really.

I look around and I see people from all over the world doing the same things everywhere. There are plenty of Americans doing really great things and really terrible things and plenty of "them" (again using your allegedly non-racist terminology) doing really great things and really terrible things. How is it that you feel justified saying that "we Americans" aren't primal but "they" (do we even know who "they" are, anyway?) are! Are you sure you're not just afraid of things that are different from you and rather than attempting to learn about them and respect them you snap to judment and hatred? If so, don't worry, you're not alone! People have been doing exactly that since the beginning (whatever that may have been). Life's gonna continue to suck and people will continue to die and cultures will continue to be crushed and on and on and on until we finally get it-- we're different. We always have been and always will be. Maybe that's okay.

If you think you are completely justified and in no way racist for judging an entire region whose population outnumbers Americas by billions (literally) and whose history outlives us by millenia (again, literally) based off of things you've seen in the world around you in your day-to-day life here in the barely 200-year-old American culture that is nothing more than a blending of countless other cultures anyway, I'll step away. (but only once you explain how this comment isn't racist.)

but those f*ckin useless middle easterners are (primal)
At the very least I would think that if you have the slightest bit of rationality in your mind you'll see the point I'm making that even if you claim your remarks arent racist, they're incredibly prejudiced and over-generalizing and I'm pretty sure that's at the core of racism.

I also think that if you do have that little bit of rationality you'll see that I don't live in a "fantasy candyland like you do where everyone gets along and everyone loves eachother " and that instead I live in a world where I am humble and recognize differences and respect them and don't feel that I am, by virtue of the family, religion, country, or culture I was born into, "right" and everyone else is, by default, "wrong". All I'm saying is I prefer to treat people as individuals, respecting their differences, whether I agree with them or not, and not treating them as though they a

Old 08-13-2007, 04:10 PM

i'm not going to condon to racism - but have to say RichB is right.. with all the stuff happening over there, i mean people could of been thinking about their own safety. I live in two places, Vegas and Couer d'alene, Idaho. I have barely helped anyone in vegas - unless it's an accident i've witnessed and waited for the cops. But like flat tire, or car is broke down -sorry but i know some people that have been robbed by trying to help someone. In couer d'alene, Idaho its a different story - if i see someone broke down, i always pull over and ask if they need assistance. i still wont pick up hitch hikers but i'm sorry - it's scary.

what im trying to get at is Vegas as alot more crime then Idaho, which is why i dont get out of my car or off my bike to see if they need help because it only takes one time to get shot or robbed. it's scary how defensive we have to be to actually help someone out in the world beause of the few working the system like they do.

So yeah, i can understand why maybe a few people wouldnt get out of their cars - but still. I'm not going to back you up totally richB but i understand what you were getting at (bluntly)

but i'm still sorry for the guy that had to past away like this. even if he is just our bike cousin (the moped's) and different race than me.

Old 08-13-2007, 04:20 PM

Sounds like we'd better bomb Vegas too! I hope the Americans don't mind! I grew up in California and I know there are lots of really mean people who never helped me when my car broke down or I had a flat tire on my mountain bike--probably because they were worried a kid in a VW beetle was going to car-jack them... Better bomb Ca too. [:-]

I agree completely with what you're saying about the poor guy who died. It's sad that nobody stopped. Says a lot about the human race, I think. Could have happened anywhere. Had he been a half mile away in another part of town, maybe the story would have been different... maybe a few hours early or later and traffic wouldn't have been so bad...reminds me of the scene I see almost daily on I-5 where everyone just wants to get home after a long day at work and nothing will stop them from it. Coffee in one hand, cell phone in the other, driving with their knees......'aint nuttin' gonna stop 'em.

Old 08-13-2007, 04:49 PM

hey i didnt say anything about bombing.. [8D]but it was in the middle-east and i understand there has been alot of gorillia tactics happening there (couple of my friends have been killed from car bombings over there) so all i was saying i "can" understand why some people didnt stop to help. all i was pissed about is the victim dieing alone..i felt more sorrow then hatered about this video

Quick Reply: crash victim