Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

attempted murder!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2011, 10:07 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow im glad no one was hurt. I hope that guy is ticketed for some time of wreckless driving. He Knowingly disregarded the rules of the road which put others at risk. Thats bs if he got off clean.

Old 05-26-2011, 12:06 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CBRfenatic93
Wow im glad no one was hurt. I hope that guy is ticketed for some time of wreckless driving. He Knowingly disregarded the rules of the road which put others at risk. Thats bs if he got off clean.
just posted up youtube link YouTube - ‪Pickup driver tries to kill motorcyclist.‬‏

Old 05-26-2011, 12:18 AM
2011 Ride of the Year

its crazy how this a$$ clown had ***** to come out with a tire iron after all that driving and started to tell the bikers to obey the rules of the road, which werent really broken in the first place.
cops are not doing anything probably because its a second to a third cousin of the chief. were is our justice?????

Old 05-26-2011, 12:59 AM
Sprocket Hauler and Savior

Wow keep us posted. Would like to see the end result of his and your actions. I know your bud my have passed in a double yellow and if he get fined for it suck it up but for the greater good of that reckless a$$. In my state that is assault with a deadly weapon along with the moving violations.

Old 05-26-2011, 07:21 PM

def keep you updated . My friend is sending this to the media and is trying to get as much exposure as possible to wake those redneck cops up. tell who ever you know to check out the video and post up. when they catchthis guy there will be prob 200 of us at the hearing just from are riding group!

Old 05-26-2011, 07:52 PM

Jesus christ that's ridiculous, what a sick **** to try and actually run someone over on a motorcycle and then drive like a lunatic and endanger more lives just to be a dick. People like that should have limited rights.

Old 05-26-2011, 10:27 PM

this video was just picked up by a motorcycle magazine.http://allaboutbikes.com/motorcyle-n...rcyclist-video

Old 05-26-2011, 11:42 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by philthethrillohio
this video was just picked up by a motorcycle magazine.http://allaboutbikes.com/motorcyle-n...rcyclist-video
Good, im glad we have some places picking it up and hopefully justice will be served. Is your buddy willing to take the tickets he will get if it goes to court? I mean im down for a donation to help with costs if he does.

Ive had a chit bird pass me in my own lane with my old lady on the back so this video makes my blood boil more and more everytime i watch it.

Old 05-26-2011, 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by CBRfenatic93
Good, im glad we have some places picking it up and hopefully justice will be served. Is your buddy willing to take the tickets he will get if it goes to court? I mean im down for a donation to help with costs if he does.

Ive had a chit bird pass me in my own lane with my old lady on the back so this video makes my blood boil more and more everytime i watch it.
i apprecitae the offer man. he will take the ticket and there is so many of us in the crew that would pay it and never think twice. small price to pay. something is going to be done . its getting to popular. 10 thousand hits since yeterday

Old 05-27-2011, 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by philthethrillohio
i apprecitae the offer man. he will take the ticket and there is so many of us in the crew that would pay it and never think twice. small price to pay. something is going to be done . its getting to popular. 10 thousand hits since yeterday
good to get the word out. the faster it grows the easier it will be to have something done about it.

Quick Reply: attempted murder!