Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

attempted murder!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2011, 08:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default attempted murder!

this is a video of some of the guys that are in my riding group. scroll forward to 2 mins in and watch this bull!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbTZk...embedded#at=93

----------------------------------
added: 2011-06-11:

Bracken video the rage of YouTube
this is a good article ,sheriff is really on motorcyclist side i believe,
LEX18.com | Lexington, KentuckyView Videos Page
here is a news story from a few days ago. fast forward to 6 min in.

the latest news is the truck driver has turned himself in and has already bonded out. he was hiding in north carolina. the motorcyclist will not face any charges and if he had it would have been a 160.00 ticket for crossing the double yellow.the story was on my local 12 news but the story has yet to be put on there website. ill have more info as it rolls in. im still waiting to here what his charges are so on. ill keep everyone up to date and lets please stop arguing about whos wrong here . i think we all know you shouldn't pass on a double yellow and you more importantly you shouldn't try and kill someone with your vehicle.

-----------------------------------
update: 2011-06-14:

here is the latest
Falmouth man arrested for truck versus motorcycle incident

Last edited by regener8ed; 06-14-2011 at 10:05 AM. Reason: added additional OP content from end of thread
Old 05-25-2011, 08:49 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Edit the clip, go back to that town and give it to the LEOs... With a warning to them you're also notifying the State Police that you've officially notified their department of the incident and expect them to investigate fully.

Old 05-25-2011, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
Edit the clip, go back to that town and give it to the LEOs... With a warning to them you're also notifying the State Police that you've officially notified their department of the incident and expect them to investigate fully.
video has already been givin to the police and they really arent doing much. thats why me and a few other from are riding group are trying to get the word out

Old 05-25-2011, 08:59 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

notify the state police as I said. looks like y'all were in one of those little townships where everyone knows everyone. LEOs prolly already know who it is just looking at the truck. State Police will take a dimmer view on the actions of the driver and the LEOs if they're dragging their feet

Edit
Hadn't gotten to the part with the machette. State Police, State District Attorney and local news stations. ASAP.

Where the **** were you so I can make sure I'm carrying?

Last edited by Kuroshio; 05-25-2011 at 09:04 PM.
Old 05-25-2011, 09:01 PM

i mean i know he passed the truckon a double yellow but that gives you know right to try and kill someone

Old 05-25-2011, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
Where the **** were you so I can make sure I'm carrying?
Good advice you're giving.

You should ALWAYS carry if you have your license. ALWAYS. No matter what the situation.

This video is perfect proof of that.

Old 05-25-2011, 09:20 PM

video is shot in the backwoods of northern kentucky. i tell you those are the most amazing roads. comparable to the dragon but not as good. people do come from all around to ride them though and we even have photograpers come out some times and do shoots. pretty fun besides the crazy locals.

Old 05-25-2011, 09:23 PM

That is a good video, although Photobucket sucks.

Old 05-25-2011, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by Timr
That is a good video, although Photobucket sucks.
its on youtube also

Old 05-25-2011, 09:45 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Those road are... jaw dropping. Looks like a few bumps n' cracks, but better than all the blind corner twisties we got around here.

Anyways, I hope you guys get something done about this. Guy was all over the road as it is... I saw a few bikers coming from the opposite direction, imagine the guy was over the double yellows when they passed. :O In the least, neither of you got hurt.

Quick Reply: attempted murder!