Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Weird things you do

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2007, 07:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Weird things you do

Old 09-30-2007, 08:05 PM

ORIGINAL: madgreek

ORIGINAL: FLYOU

ORIGINAL: madgreek
Try picking up smoking.
smoke a pack a day...

any other ideas on ways i can stop biting? seriously? all my fingernails are crusted with dry blood.
Wish I cound help. I used to bite my nails 'till they bled as well. My wife smacked my hands every time they got close to my mouth. She did this for months. Used to **** me off to no end, but it worked. Don't know how that's going to help, but thought I'd share.
Chewing your fingernails is a nervous habit and an oral habit. I used to chew my nails and smoke and chewing sunflower seeds has helped keep my other habits down.

Old 09-30-2007, 08:06 PM

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

My middle bro eats one thing at a time on a plate.
Thats not weird at all...

Some not so weird things I do... Crack my fingers... crack my neck.... always tap my fingers... air guitar (not extrememly just like under a desk or something. I rub my face all day during school if i get a good shave... I brush my teeth... eat breakfast then brush my teeth again... I never walk in front of cars, I'll always walk around the back to get to the other side, no matter how much longer it takes... I always turn off my music in my car when i see a cop... even if its quiet

Old 09-30-2007, 08:11 PM

Hahaha im the king of air guitar... do it everywhere the car, school, walking down the street, lying down in my bed b4 i go to sleep, and whenever i hear a Van Halen song

Old 09-30-2007, 08:19 PM

ORIGINAL: Xpresspeace

Hahaha im the king of air guitar... do it everywhere the car, school, walking down the street, lying down in my bed b4 i go to sleep, and whenever i hear a Van Halen song
Van Halen and Guns'n'Roses.

Old 09-30-2007, 08:28 PM

ORIGINAL: Xpresspeace

Noob.

Old 09-30-2007, 08:35 PM

I always clean my face (usually with a paper towel if I'm not at home). I'll wash my face after I eat...odd. I know. I also shower. a lot. Sometimes like, 3-4 times a day (but usually just 2 times). I also keep a bottle of rubbing alcohol at my desks (work and home). I also clean my steering wheel and ****f **** in both my cars with rubbing alcohol (yes, even my momo wheel gets the rubbing alk). If I'm hungry, but smoke a bowl or 2, I'm no longer hungry. I also get VERY productive when I'm high. Though, when I'm not doing freelance work, I'll clean while high. And by clean, I mean...clean. I also get very irritated when my workspace is dirty/cluttered. in fact..I'm off to clean my desk right now. Oh, I also let my big toe nails grow. Yes, I've really F'd myself up when i kick something and they're long...I dunno why I do it...I keep all my other nails short...

Old 09-30-2007, 08:39 PM
Old 09-30-2007, 08:39 PM

ORIGINAL: socale30

I always clean my face (usually with a paper towel if I'm not at home). I'll wash my face after I eat...odd. I know. I also shower. a lot. Sometimes like, 3-4 times a day (but usually just 2 times). I also keep a bottle of rubbing alcohol at my desks (work and home). I also clean my steering wheel and ****f **** in both my cars with rubbing alcohol (yes, even my momo wheel gets the rubbing alk). If I'm hungry, but smoke a bowl or 2, I'm no longer hungry. I also get VERY productive when I'm high. Though, when I'm not doing freelance work, I'll clean while high. And by clean, I mean...clean. I also get very irritated when my workspace is dirty/cluttered. in fact..I'm off to clean my desk right now. Oh, I also let my big toe nails grow. Yes, I've really F'd myself up when i kick something and they're long...I dunno why I do it...I keep all my other nails short...
Coke nail?

Old 09-30-2007, 08:43 PM

i thought of another one is that i leave nasty,mean,and insulting notes on fatasses cars that use the disabled parking spots if i see them go inside. i know it is really mean but ever since my dads motorcycle accident he cant walk like any distance so i get pissed off when all the handicapped spots are taken by fat people that deserve to get the fat parking not the disabled parking. sorry for offending anyone on here if i did it just is wrong to me.

Quick Reply: Weird things you do