Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Weird things you do

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 08:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Weird things you do

ORIGINAL: Lrn2Go

I hate heat... I go from zero to fuming-pissed in .02 seconds if I become "Stiffling hot". (Yet I was fine in full leathers all day at the drag-strip)
I'm the same way....my temper gets shorter as teh mercury rises. ...but when I'm working on the car or riding in the heat, I'm fine...until I have to remove clothing. I've gotten stuck in my jacket (sweat + tight fitting jacket = sucks) and I wanted to throw a temper tantrum like a 3 year old. ...or I'll just get really, really cranky if its hot. Thank you, Lrn2Go for making me feel less retarded. I was wondering if I was the only one who got like that

Old 10-01-2007, 09:16 PM

ORIGINAL: carebearking78

I have to clean my ears after every shower and if i dont it bothers me intill i can get a q tip to clean it even though there is nothing in there lol

I do that after every shower. I can't imagine not doing it anymore. My fiance got me hooked and now I realize that my ears never itch if I do that.

Old 10-01-2007, 09:59 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

ORIGINAL: kodiak1122

One thing Ido, is put my my left riding glove on firstALWAYS.
If I do it wrong, I will take them both off and start over.I think its a superstitious thing (?.
OMG!!! I do the exact same thing. Left glove HAS TO BE FIRST!!! I have to have all volumes set to an even number...tv, radio, mp3 player, etc.(and now the wifey has to, as well).
Now that you mention it, i do the even number's only also, on pretty much anything that its an option.... It's just bad karma to put the radio or something on 17... why not 16 or 18... there so much better.

Old 10-01-2007, 11:36 PM

While I truly do think you are all f'ed up, I think I might have something that beats you all. Sometimes, for some inexplicable reason, I pull out my eyelashes. And once I get started I pretty much don't stop until they are all gone. I really don't understand why because it is quite painful and my eyes get really puffy and red. Under normal conditions I have quite long eyelashes. Back in high school when I worked in the produce department of a grocery store I'd use the rubber gloves to really grip that shee and rip 'em right out. When my friends see me doing this they usually get pretty alarmed, some of them can't handle the sound it makes when I get ahold of a really big clump of them. It's this sort of ripping, popping sound, which really is pretty gross. Sometimes someone will ask me if I'm wearing eyeliner, and then they realize that I've actually allowed my eyelashes to reach a fully grown in state, which differs from my typical appearance.
For those of you who may doubt me, I've included a picture...

Old 10-02-2007, 03:54 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My eyes were twitching the entire time reading that.

Old 10-02-2007, 09:09 AM

forgot about this one...I can't take a dump in public (with the exception of where I work....but it usually takes me a day or 2 to get comfortable enough to go).

Old 10-02-2007, 10:32 AM

I make sure my car is locked every time i go out to have a smoke even tho i know the car is locked becasue i checked it 4 times already. I pull the pad lock on the shead that the bike is parked in like 10 times to make sure it's locked before a walk away after putting the bike away.

Old 10-02-2007, 01:06 PM

HERES MY WIERDNESS.....AMERICAN PRIDE

it pisses me off to the point where i will drop whatever i was about to buy on the floor(no matter what it is...food, expensive brakable things....)and walk out when i hear people speaking spanish in businesses, resturants,grocery stores, bike shops ANYWHERE.

If i wanted to hear your jibberish I would turn on telamundo

no joke, im that @sshole that will blow an air horn on his back porch and tell the imigrants at the pool to shut the f*** up and call the cops on them.

we are in F****** AMERICA! LEARN ENGLISH OR GO HOME!
at least walk around with a translation guide and take a few classes!

oh! and if a cashier ever addresses me in spanish i will tell them to go *** themselves no matter who is around:
the elderly, police officers, retarted children, nuns, my own grandmother.....

If no one stands up for american values anymore why should they bother fitting in?
[sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif][sm=americanasmiley.gif]

!!!!!!!GO HOME YOU STUPID ILLEGALS!!!!!!

Old 10-02-2007, 02:23 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

I have to have all volumes set to an even number...tv, radio, mp3 player, etc.
I have also done this for years....I don't even like watching odd channels sometimes. Along with that, growing up I used to count the number of characters in a sentence and break them a part into 4 section of 4, thus equally 16 chars. A sentence with 16 chars was ideal for me and if I could reword a sentence to contain 16 chars instead of 17 or 18, I would. If it was impossible to make it 16 chars, I would aim for a variable of 4. Although, recently I have found I don't really do this anymore.

ORIGINAL: Lrn2Go

I hate heat... I go from zero to fuming-pissed in .02 seconds if I become "Stiffling hot". (Yet I was fine in full leathers all day at the drag-strip)
I also get extremely short when I am starting to get hot.

I also bite my nails, but not just to bite them. I used to bite them as a kid non-stop, sometimes peeling the skin on the sides and bleeding, but I find mostly that I bite them after scraping\breaking\chipping one and it is no longer smooth. If it makes it to my mouth I won't stop biting until my nail is smooth again. Even if I don't bite my nails until they need to be cut, after I cut them they are not smooth enough on the edges and I end up biting them down anyways. For you nailbiters out there, doesn't it suck wearing gloves after a bad bite attack?

Also, I have extreme anxiety, so I constantly bounce my knee up and down, people think I'm always wired on coke or something. And I'm normally pretty quiet with people I don't know too, unless I'm drinking, then I'll talk to anyone. Other than that, don't expect me to make small talk....you'll just **** me off.

Old 10-02-2007, 02:28 PM
Retired Moderator

I like to boogie down to the three's company theme song when no one's looking [sm=wtf.gif][sm=smiley36.gif]

Quick Reply: Weird things you do