Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Weird things you do

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 11:42 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Weird things you do

Let's see... I'm sure I'll get some more when I ask my wife her opinion, but here's what I can remember right now...

Everything on my body has to be "smooth". And by this I mean, from time to time during the day, I'll catch myself "scanning" my easy-to-reach-in-public skin with my fingers for any slight bump or defect. I'll immediatly start picking and clawing at it until it "goes away". Inevitably this makes my skin raw, and will sometimes scab over, which I then will catch myself "scanning" again and pick at it till it's smooth again. Same sort of thing applies to fingernails. If they're cut smooth, I'll leave them alone. If not, I'll bite them till they smooth out, which never happens, and once I've started and know something isn't smooth, I can't get it off my mind till I take care of it. Nails I'll chew them till they bleed if I don't get up and get a file. I'm working on this one!

I've drank enough Mt. Dew in my life to purchase another bike... and honestly, I've started wondering if I have diabetes. (no signs, just wondering how long my body can take the sugar hit)

I hate heat... I go from zero to fuming-pissed in .02 seconds if I become "Stiffling hot". (Yet I was fine in full leathers all day at the drag-strip)

I have a phobia against warts, and anything that looks like them. The last one I had on my hand I dug it out with a pair of tweezers until my hand bled. Anything wart-like has to be destroyed.

I only brush my teeth once a day (at night before I go to bed). I've had near-perfect teeth all my life and pass the dentist inspections with flying colors.

I used to have an obsession with having to put on chap-stick before I went to bed every night. (made myself get over this one)

I'm sure there is more, so I'll be back! Oh... one more... I think most every one of the things I do is a mental sort of "weakness" and that I should be able to overcome it... and slowly but surely I am. That's probably another thing... I get pissed when people can't get over things like smoking and drinking too much and things like that.

Old 10-01-2007, 06:53 PM

ORIGINAL: sixhundredrr

ORIGINAL: Juggernaut

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

ORIGINAL: JonBrown

i thought of another one is that i leave nasty,mean,and insulting notes on fatasses cars that use the disabled parking spots if i see them go inside. i know it is really mean but ever since my dads motorcycle accident he cant walk like any distance so i get pissed off when all the handicapped spots are taken by fat people that deserve to get the fat parking not the disabled parking. sorry for offending anyone on here if i did it just is wrong to me.

That pisses me off too. They cant walk an extra 20 feet, but they can spend 5 hours in walmart. My gramps has had 3 - 4 heart attacks, diabetes since he was in his 30's, artery transplants, 3-4 heart surgies and these fat asses need a cripple spot. [:@]
Those should be located at the end of the parking lot farthest from the door. Fat people **** me off, too, even though I'm a big guy with a considerable amount of lard, I do what I can to minimize it. I walk three or four miles a day as part of my job, I eat healthy, it's just the past four years of college with all the partying following weeks of sleeplessness and incredible stress that got me to the point I am now.
I'm not mad at people who are fat. I'm mad at people who are fat and are doing nothing about it. It's alright in my book to have some fat (we're American's for crying out loud), but if you're not parking your car in the back of the lot for exercise or walking around WalMart, I get annoyed. Walk, fattie, walk. Put down the food and walk. I see people who've let themselves go as pathetic. I'm sorry, but there had to be a point of realization between this person being thin and being 400lbs where they said "hey, I think I'm getting fat. Maybe I should do something about this." I'm not perfect and I don't expect that of others, but c'mon. In MI, we just had to forklift a 900lb man out of his apartment. You can't tell me that he was eating veggies to instead of burgers or taking appetite suppressants like any sane individual should do.

http://www.kzoorice.com/forums/index...howtopic=20991

/Fat Rant

There was an episode of ER with a fat lady. Her skin fuzed with the coach.

Old 10-01-2007, 06:55 PM

ORIGINAL: JakesF2

There are some weird people on here but not too bad.

I only go to the bathroom once a day to take a #1 and a #2.

When ever I tell a story I always end up changing to subject right in the middle of the story
and I start talking louder and louder. My wife gets really pissed off, when all she wanted to know
was how my day went.

I alsoforget stuff all the time (names, dates, plans, etc.). I bought a condo last month and in the first week of owning it I got locked out 3 times. I had to break in each time through the window. I don't know where the keys went. Ohh well. I have started writing everything important down either on my hand or on a post-it from work but by the end of the day the post-it looks like aneighborhood after a tornado and I can barely read anything I wrote down.

I bite on my nails when I get nervous but I don't actually bite them for some reason I just stick my nail in my mouth andnaw onit but nothing every happens, I never end up biting any part of my nail off.

Man I have a bad memory too. I cant remember names, address's, phone #'s, pretty much anything with #'s. But dammit I can remember every word in a movie.

Old 10-01-2007, 07:14 PM

Alright alright !I can't take a crap without reading materiel... cycle world, national geographic, the damn T.V guide [:@]any thing !!

Old 10-01-2007, 07:16 PM

ORIGINAL: city worker

Alright alright !I can't take a crap without reading materiel... cycle world, national geographic, the damn T.V guide [:@]any thing !!

Haha me too. Its between PC's, bikes, or 4x4's. People think that gross. It not like I'm wiping with my hand then handling the mag. Pull down pants, sit down, grab mag from sink counter (I dont put them on toilet, now that is nasty) and have some "me" time.

Old 10-01-2007, 07:40 PM

I've got to read something, I don't force it outand bust blood vessels, just let gravity do the work for me. I keep a whole library of backissues of C/D, R&T, European Car, and Sport Rider in loo. If I go to another bathroom I start reading the labels on the toothpaste tubes, shaving cream cans (a degree in chemical engineering helps with knowingwhat sodium lauryl sulfate actually is), whatever. Just sitting there is tooboring

Old 10-01-2007, 07:53 PM

Thanks guys. I'm the most normal person I know now

Old 10-01-2007, 08:05 PM

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

ORIGINAL: city worker

Haha me too. Its between PC's, bikes, or 4x4's. People think that gross. It not like I'm wiping with my hand then handling the mag. Pull down pants, sit down, grab mag from sink counter (I dont put them on toilet, now that is nasty) and have some "me" time.

Problem with that is sometimes I get soo ingrossed in my magazine and I snap out of it and realize ive been sittin on the can for 30 minutes

Old 10-01-2007, 08:09 PM

I have to clean my ears after every shower and if i dont it bothers me intill i can get a q tip to clean it even though there is nothing in there lol

Old 10-01-2007, 08:20 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: JonBrown

man some wierd *** people ride cbrs
[sm=signs007.gif]

Quick Reply: Weird things you do