Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Weird things you do

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2007, 03:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Weird things you do

I definitly chew on everthing.. I always need something in my mouth... Also I will never drink from the same section of a glass, I'll spin it so im drinking from a new section and if i go all the way around I just finish the drink with the last section left...

I always sit on my legs when im on the computer

Whenever Im bored in school I shade every other letter in when given a handout or something

Old 09-30-2007, 03:20 PM

i am constantly checking my pokets and thinking i dropped somethin but i never had. and i cant have a peacefull relaxing time. i have to fix,build, do something. that is why i have some wierd stuff around my house. i.e. hovercraft, jetskiboat, etc.

Old 09-30-2007, 03:33 PM

ORIGINAL: RCR

I always wear workboots don't own any sneakers
I too flush with my foot (except for home)
Any time I'm wearing jeans, I wear my Wolverine boots. I hardly ever wear sneakers with pants.

Old 09-30-2007, 03:35 PM

ORIGINAL: fuze

I only talk if i have something to say or if im spoken to. Very quiet. Some ppl ask me "why won't you talk to me ?"

Same here. I just dont have anything to say.

Old 09-30-2007, 03:37 PM
RCR

I have a bit of Howard Hughs phobia also. I will not open a public restroom door without a paper towel and if the restroom only has those hand dryer's I wait by the door until someone comes in (wife reminded me of this one)

Old 09-30-2007, 03:38 PM

ORIGINAL: woo545

ORIGINAL: rangerscott
I flush the toilet with my foot.
Someone that used to work at my company used to do that. It's actually why things started leaking all over the floor.
ORIGINAL: FLYYOU
i'm always biting my nails, often until they bleed. been doing it since i was about 4 years old amd i can't stop... no matter how hard i try

Dipping your fingertips into Dave's Insanity Sauce. You'll stop in no time....or end up with a craving for some hot wings... Might want to avoid doing this when they are actually bleeding...oh and taking a wiz my pose a problem.

Ya those are the "smashers". I use the same force with my foot as I would with my hand.

Old 09-30-2007, 03:44 PM

ORIGINAL: RCR

I have a bit of Howard Hughs phobia also. I will not open a public restroom door without a paper towel and if the restroom only has those hand dryer's I wait by the door until someone comes in (wife reminded me of this one)

The door handle/**** going out of the bathroom is the dirtiest part.

I'll do the paper towel thing if they're around. If not, then I'll just use one finger then wipe in real low on my pants. I've actually seen people **** and not wash their hands. [&:][:@]

I just bite the ends of my nails off (the white part). My oldest bro has a few millimeters of nail left when he's done. It's so gross.

Old 09-30-2007, 03:50 PM

if i were to post a picture of my fingers on here and how short i bite them i'm afraid i'd get banned from the forums. they're hella nasty.

i've tried the habbit breaking nail polish... it just pisses me off and makes me throw away the bottle. even then i still chew thru the nastyness on my fingernails with it's applied.

i've been trying for years. nothing works.

hypnosis? i doubt it. i'm 100% sure my brain is hard-wired to chew my fingernails down to nothing.

i'm chewing them right now...

i clip my toenails like there's no tomorrow to. my left foot pinky toe doesn't even have a nail. i clip it off when it starts to grow.

i'm weird

Old 09-30-2007, 04:00 PM

Just did two more.

I do flush my house toilet with my index finger rolled up so the middle section touches the lever.

More of a guy thing. I dont hold my wanger when I pee. Not sure if that weird or not. I just use my thumbs to hold down my boxers/pants and just let him hang.

Old 09-30-2007, 05:07 PM

I'm the opposite of you clean freaks. Most of the time I don't wash my hands after I crap or **** and I do grab myself. I'll eat crap I've droped on the ground too. I keep my immune system up. I havn't been sick in a LONG time.

Quick Reply: Weird things you do