Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Weird things you do

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2007, 08:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Weird things you do

ORIGINAL: fuze

I only talk if i have something to say or if im spoken to. Very quiet. Some ppl ask me "why won't you talk to me ?"
Im the same way....Ive worked at my work for 8 months, and I only talk to maybe 10 people, of the 80 people in my department...most of them are real douche bags though

I bite my nails...even when theres nothing more to bite

I always wear shoes/boots...never take them off until i goto bed, and put them on when i first wake up...my wife thinks Im weird

Old 09-30-2007, 09:28 AM

Whenever I drink a glass of water I throw the last little big into the sink... I dont do that with any other drink... just water

I also do that not talking thing... Ive been at my new school for a month now and have only talked to like 3 people

Old 09-30-2007, 09:32 AM
Ironmang
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: fuze

I only talk if i have something to say or if im spoken to. Very quiet. Some ppl ask me "why won't you talk to me ?"
I'm the exact same way... really shy when I first meet people especially, but usually once I get to know someone I'm a little more talkative

I also bite my nails too... old habits are hard to break [:@]

Sometimes I randomly fall asleep, LOL. Usually watching TV, but other times like a couple weeks ago I was at a buddys house up in Orlando, middle of the afternoon sitting on the couch talking to him and I just got really tired and started falling asleep while he was talking to me, haha. Not saying he was boring or anything cuz he's not, he's a really good friend and I haven't seen him in awile... I dunno why I just passed out, heh. Back when I was in school I was known for sleeping sitting upright with my eyes open. It took my instructor forever to figure out that I slept through most of the movies, cuz nobody could tell especially with the lights off. Eventually he would always say..."gotta watch this guy, he's sneaky!". I'd be sitting there perfectly upright, head still up and looking straight ahead... snoozing my *** off, haha

Hmmm... what else. Oh yea I usually never finish the last little bit of whatever drinks are in my fridge (milk, OJ, soda, ect), and usually don't finish whatever I'm drinking either. Also do the same with stuff like cereal, crackers, and the like. I always finish my cookies though!

I'm sure there's other stuff too... I've never exactly been considered normal by most people

Old 09-30-2007, 09:33 AM

All 10+ bottles of lotion and everything in my bathroom all come from Bath&Body Works. Been like that for 10years, i get some odd questions if someone that doesn't know me comes over...

Old 09-30-2007, 09:46 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: rangerscott
I flush the toilet with my foot.
Someone that used to work at my company used to do that. It's actually why things started leaking all over the floor.

[/quote]ORIGINAL: FLYYOU
i'm always biting my nails, often until they bleed. been doing it since i was about 4 years old amd i can't stop... no matter how hard i try
[quote]

Dipping your fingertips into Dave's Insanity Sauce. You'll stop in no time....or end up with a craving for some hot wings... Might want to avoid doing this when they are actually bleeding...oh and taking a wiz my pose a problem.

Old 09-30-2007, 10:57 AM

Had to check with my wife so I could get an accurate oppinion onmy top 3 weird things I do..........#3 she says that I over build everything, example built a set of runners for aseadoo this last summer on the front of a seadoo trailer that carried 2 already, there was a large space up front for gas cans and other stuff so I used the space for the 3rd doo we were takin to Lake Powell, well we had to hual these seadoo's over a thousand miles, so I made damn sure that this forward seadoo was not goin any where, and thats all I heard from every body" looks alittle over built don'cha think ?" my 2nd weird thing is apperantly is that I throw my head back when I take my vitamins, she says Im gona get wiplash. and my #1 weird thing is.......she says, I smell everything. my daughter does it to, I guess its rude, but oh well [&:]

Old 09-30-2007, 12:09 PM
Banned

i'm always biting my nails, often until they bleed. been doing it since i was about 4 years old amd i can't stop... no matter how hard i try
I did the same from my high school years till I was about 35, one day I looked at them and they weren't chewed on at all. I figure I had stopped the habit about a month before( because they were 99% healed up) but I didn't remember when. Nothing had changed in my life and many years later I never started again. My ex-brother in law did the same thing, chewing hid cuticles, he wound up getting a HUGE infection in his hand and forearm from this, my advice is to go to a hypnotist or something.

Other than that I make soup all the time even though I don't really care to eat it, I just find it therepudic.

Old 09-30-2007, 01:03 PM

If i drink from a bottle i always leave just a little bit because i think its just gross to drink the last because i heard it was mostly backwash. Whenver im on my bike i check my pockets every few minutes to make sure they are zipped up even though they have never come open. i bit my nails whenever i get anxious waiting on something. I have a problem that i always have to be chewing on something be it something plastic, gum or well anything i can find.

Old 09-30-2007, 02:20 PM

Bite my nails, chew on metal things, and shave my pubs.

Old 09-30-2007, 02:41 PM

I guess maybe I'm weirder than you guys because I hate putting anyting other than food or drink in my mouth. Watching people chew on pens, pencils, fingernails, hair, hoodie drawstrings really gross me out.
Eyes- I hate eyedrops, contacts, anything that goes on peoples' eyes. MY eyes start watering watching a person put on contacts, I tried it once, got them in and left them in for a week, then never bothered with contacts again. Same goes for eyedrops.

Also, I ride a motorcycle. I don't know anybody at my job who rides as a primary mode of transportation, the only other person I know who does is my brother.

Quick Reply: Weird things you do