Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Venting - Jealousy

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2007 | 03:30 AM
Default RE: Venting - Jealousy

[sm=youreright.gif] Yeah, I've read those books too. Easier said than done. [sm=helpout.gif]

Old 05-24-2007 | 07:05 AM
Retired Moderator

ORIGINAL: Triax

One of the worst situation I was in was riding down the interstate and these little f**kers in their parents BMW where next to me and all had air horns. Scarred the **** out of my I nearly wrecked the bike. The moment got the best of me so once I realized what just happened and saw all of them laughing their asses off I got right next to them kicked in their passenger doors and punched off the mirror. Since I wasn't running a plate that night I proceeded to flip them off and wave good bye as I down shifted and left them crying mommies car. It wasn't my best moment but I had a bad day and those bitches deserved what they had comming.
LOL. I've done the mirror thing once. (I didn't even have a bike then either.)

Usually, I'm a really cool, easy going guy. But this day (couple years back) was the day I lost my job (due to "template scheduling conflicts"), and had everyone up my *** for one reason or another. To top it all off, this dude slams his door into my car that was just repainted. He was in his Escalade, and I was in my car when he did it. I get out, and he's examining the edge of his door, and I notice a huge chip and dent on mine. He starts to walk away (not even looking at me or the dent he put on my car) and I yell out to him to come back. He just goes "sucks for you man" and continues on inside the store all smug.

So, being a horrible day that it was, I go nuts (like ape-s**t nuts)........and smash off the drivers side mirror on his Escalade and toss it onto his hood, then I left (quick).

Now, I don't condone what I did (it was actually pretty retarded), nor did I ever think I had that in me, but at the time and lacking maturity, I felt justice was deserved. I didn't wait for "what goes around comes around" to happen to him. So, he got the "what comes around" early.

On a side note, the damage to my car was so bad, the whole door needed to be repainted and the dent filled. That set me back another $480 bucks, right after spending $1800 on the paint job initially. I also found out that the mirror I ripped off the Escalade was about $450 bucks. So I didn't feel too bad afterwards.

Old 05-24-2007 | 12:19 PM

ORIGINAL: Triax

One of the worst situation I was in was riding down the interstate and these little f**kers in their parents BMW where next to me and all had air horns. Scarred the **** out of my I nearly wrecked the bike. The moment got the best of me so once I realized what just happened and saw all of them laughing their asses off I got right next to them kicked in their passenger doors and punched off the mirror. Since I wasn't running a plate that night I proceeded to flip them off and wave good bye as I down shifted and left them crying mommies car. It wasn't my best moment but I had a bad day and those bitches deserved what they had comming.
hilarious

Old 05-24-2007 | 03:28 PM

Since I haven't been able to ride my bike yet, I haven't had any experiences like that, but I do know that I have a temper and when people are rude and disrespectful to me, it doesn't take long for me to lose it. I'm hoping I can handle situations like that with self-control.

Oh,I knew a guywho calls those guys (with the popped collar, etc) "preppy scum". We had gone into a mall once with our wives and were sitting in the mall shooting the bull and a couple of those guys with a small group of girls were walking by and he says loudly (and they heard), "Look! Preppy scum!". Caught me off guard as I wasn't expecting him to do that, I thoughtwe were going to end up in aconfrontation even though I didn't say anything, but they just looked over at us withwhat looked to actually be an embarassed look and kept walking.