Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Venting - Jealousy

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2007 | 07:25 AM
Default Venting - Jealousy

I just don't understand people these days. So, having that my temp assignment for engineering has ended recently, I decided to ride more - a lot more. Rode twisties this afternoon, then decided to just cruise the townearly in the morning since it's so nice out - 2am. Since I only ride twisties out from civilization, and hate riding in traffic, I thought I'd mix it up a bit.
Rode all over, and didn't hardly see any cars except the highway. Headed home and even stopped at the dealer to leave my weekly face/hand print on the windows. Left there and got stuck at a red light.Car pulls up next to me on my right, also making a left with me. Our light turns green and this dude hammers it and as he's going by he yells out "LOSER"! I accelerate up next to him and give the shrug like "what's your problem". The whole times he's got this $hit eating grin on his face and wearing a multi colored polo shirt with the collar popped. Yes, I kid you not. It was popped for all to see that he is, indeed, a huge douchebag.
Ok, I'm not hanging around anywhere near you. 2nd gear, 3rd gear gone. I'll let you sit back there holding your weiner. 2 distant headlights behind me appear as one he's so far back. You can feel like the turd you are in your poo bucket Envoy with your faux look alike blue HID's.

Let's recap:

1) Douchebag doesn't want to start crap at the light while we're stoppedbecause I'd more than likely dismount and ask him to expand on his opinion.
2) Douchebag is wearing a multi-colored polo shirt with the collar popped.
3)Douchebag left the city bars/clubs that close at 3am and struck out since he's alone. The girls saw his popped collar and know he's certainly adouchebag.

So, if all that doesn't just scream jealousy/loser, I don't know what does.

Anybody else run into this sort of thing?

Old 05-23-2007 | 07:48 AM
Default RE: Venting - Jealousy

i had a guy pull up to me and ask me if my honda was a 650...after i correct him, he then proceeded to tell me that he has an 1100 back home, and that i should upgrade, i tell him the 600 is more than enough for me...he tells me that in order to step up, i need to work on my clutch control, emphasizing his point by pulling in an imaginary clutch, WITH HIS RIGHT HAND...

Old 05-23-2007 | 07:50 AM

not so much that he was a douchebag, just that he didnt know what the **** he was talking about [8D]

Old 05-23-2007 | 09:01 AM

ORIGINAL: catamayo85

not so much that he was a douchebag, just that he didnt know what the **** he was talking about [8D]
No, he knew he was, it was probably someone else's car that he was taking to have cleaned.
And this was his big moment, but sounds like he blew it anyway

Old 05-23-2007 | 09:33 AM
Banned

What city is this? Remind me never to visit.

Old 05-23-2007 | 10:22 AM

Yea that kinda stuff happens here too. A couple kids will be in the car next tome in traffic, givethe universal (and IMHO, very dumb) sign language to pop a wheelie... and when I don't they'll pull at the next light talking $hit about how I can't wheelie or I am scared. Give me a f-ing break. Get a life and take your mom's Chevette home, it's overheating and the hamsters are getting tired on that wheel under the hood.

Old 05-23-2007 | 11:21 AM

funniest post ive read in a LONG time BWA HAHAHAHAHA

ORIGINAL: dwhite645

I just don't understand people these days. So, having that my temp assignment for engineering has ended recently, I decided to ride more - a lot more. Rode twisties this afternoon, then decided to just cruise the townearly in the morning since it's so nice out - 2am. Since I only ride twisties out from civilization, and hate riding in traffic, I thought I'd mix it up a bit.
Rode all over, and didn't hardly see any cars except the highway. Headed home and even stopped at the dealer to leave my weekly face/hand print on the windows. Left there and got stuck at a red light.Car pulls up next to me on my right, also making a left with me. Our light turns green and this dude hammers it and as he's going by he yells out "LOSER"! I accelerate up next to him and give the shrug like "what's your problem". The whole times he's got this $hit eating grin on his face and wearing a multi colored polo shirt with the collar popped. Yes, I kid you not. It was popped for all to see that he is, indeed, a huge douchebag.
Ok, I'm not hanging around anywhere near you. 2nd gear, 3rd gear gone. I'll let you sit back there holding your weiner. 2 distant headlights behind me appear as one he's so far back. You can feel like the turd you are in your poo bucket Envoy with your faux look alike blue HID's.

Let's recap:

1) Douchebag doesn't want to start crap at the light while we're stoppedbecause I'd more than likely dismount and ask him to expand on his opinion.
2) Douchebag is wearing a multi-colored polo shirt with the collar popped.
3)Douchebag left the city bars/clubs that close at 3am and struck out since he's alone. The girls saw his popped collar and know he's certainly adouchebag.

So, if all that doesn't just scream jealousy/loser, I don't know what does.

Anybody else run into this sort of thing?

Old 05-23-2007 | 02:09 PM

next time, get off your bike and give him a spanking he'll never forget. ha, that douchebag!

Old 05-23-2007 | 02:30 PM
TEN

I have asked numerous youngsters if they would like to step out of the car and expand on their opinion. As of yet, no takers.

Old 05-23-2007 | 03:06 PM

dude, just admit that i beat you in my car

kidding... but i am curious, what kind of car was he driving?

Quick Reply: Venting - Jealousy