Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

The stupid person at work

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2011, 04:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kevwa451
Shoulda said actually I'm a Neurosurgeon with a minor in professional pet grooming and horse dentistry and then just stared at him.
I wish I could come up with stuff like that on the spot!

Old 07-23-2011, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Kevwa451
Shoulda said actually I'm a Neurosurgeon with a minor in professional pet grooming and horse dentistry and then just stared at him.
HAHA genius! im going to work in a bit ill scope out any stupid people lol

Old 07-24-2011, 09:02 PM

I was at working, trying to think of someone's last name.

I said to a co-worker, "What is Kathy's last name, again?"

They replied, "Kathy Who?"

Old 07-25-2011, 04:14 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I work in an American company here in Europe and most people in the company are very well educated. I'm on the same floor as Finance and they had an intern a few weeks ago. This kid was such a moron and a coworker and I would laugh at his antics all day (we called him monkeyboy).

He was basically a manager's errand-boy. He constantly did things wrong and couldn't seem to handle the most simple tasks given to him. Finally one day the manager asked for this document he was supposed to print, bind and get ready for a presentation or something like that. As always, his face turned blank, his eyes empty and confusion filled the air. He looked all over his desk because he could have sworn he had prepared it for him.

He finally looks in his 'to be schredded' blue paper bin and there it is.. Ripped in half.. He grabbed it and said nothing more than 'oh....' The expression on his boss' face was awesome when it turned out that for once he has actually printed it out the way he should have, subsequently ripping it in half to bin it.

Old 07-25-2011, 04:38 AM
Crazy CBR Salvage Guy. RIP

I would never suggest my boss (employer) is stupid, in fact he would be one of the most intelligent and articulate people I have ever met. But he does have a lot on his plate.

So he stops to chat or give some guidance and he has a habit of putting down whatever he was carrying and leaving it on your desk, then gets distracted by a phone call or something.

About a year ago I started this game at work, that whenever he leaves a job file on your desk you just discreetly slip it under the other stuff on your desk.

Within a day or so he will come around ranting "Whose got job file W3197?"

This is our cue to innocently say "No, sorry haven't worked on that job, don't know anything about it"

He will then wander off muttering to have a look in our office across the hall to see if one of those guys have it.

Quickly run to his office and put it on his desk (slightly hidden), sometimes we'll even wander into his office and help him find it.

I guess after another few months of this we will convince him that he is actually losing his marbles.

Old 07-25-2011, 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by Timmy_Jones
I was at working, trying to think of someone's last name.

I said to a co-worker, "What is Kathy's last name, again?"

They replied, "Kathy Who?"
haha that is great

Old 07-27-2011, 11:58 AM
October 2011 ROTM

I just got this email from this guy Todd who works for my company but is out in Colorado. He email says "Hi Ryan, I am sorry but I can not seem to find the order number you are inquiring about. Can you please check to see if the order number is correct or if I am missing something. Thanks, Todd" So Upon further investigation of what is going on I noticed that I sent Todd an email back in FEBRUARY asking him to do something and he just responded now. Thanks for the 5 month delay Todd. After a week of you not answering I realized you were a moron and to go through another channel to get what I needed done.