Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Related to anyone famous?

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 02:42 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Related to anyone famous?

ORIGINAL: bmg velocity

ORIGINAL: Hatebreed

ORIGINAL: bmg velocity

ORIGINAL: Bigpops

My father-in-law is Rod Sherman for what it is worth.
He played at USC, then for the Raiders and Bronco's. Was in the first Super Bowl.

It is pretty cool when he visits us...we have all kinds of people calling the house.

He also owns Flashback Football Fantasy Camps. I attended a few years ago at USC and was coached by Pete Carol and staff for a few days. Met Reggie Bush, Matt Linehart, and the rest of the gang. Had a BLAST.
Rod Sherman...I remember the name...was just a kid. WR right? Coolio bro...
my friend is cuz with pat tillman, the guy who dicthed his nfl contract to join the military.

Hey...all respect to Mr. Tillman.

+1

Old 08-26-2007, 06:34 AM

My older brother, held the american record for the marathon. He original set the record back in 1993 at the California International Marathon with a time of 2:09:35. He has been on the cover of Running Times magazine and a couple others (I just can't remember them right off the top of my head). Since then, he has retired from running professionally, but is in the distance running hall of fame in Utica, NY. All of this is completely verifiable. Just do a google search if you think I'm handing you a line.

Old 08-26-2007, 09:11 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nathanial Hathorne is a great great great............. uncle of mine. for those whoe don't know he wrote the scarlet letter and many others. Then my grandfather was one of the engineers who put the first radio in a car. My other grandpa was a Mob boss in chicago who was brutaly killed just after my mom was born becaues he wanted out of the mob. He was shot 26 times in the face

Old 08-26-2007, 02:21 PM

Man, shoot me! Now I gotta figure this out, and I mean NOW!!For Leland Sr. and my son.My son is gonna wantto know WTF? I'm trying to get all this stuff down, for Him. If we're illigitimate ("coattail"?), so be it, and besides, Paternity from Sally Stanford (a famous Madame of Sausalito, CA) would make more sense to me, and explain alot about me. I'll ask around for more about Pat, too. Pax,G.

Old 08-26-2007, 05:04 PM

I have an uncle who works for Harley, while he is not necessarily famous, he is the guy (read a*hole) responsible for making harleys sound obnoxiously loud.

I have met the pres, sec def, and two army chief of staffs if that counts.

Old 08-27-2007, 12:01 PM

i'm just related to a pretty famous couple, they were actually in a book. Maybe you heard of them, they did what they wanted and didnt listen to what anyone told them to do and it ended up costing them dearly. I'm related to Adam & Eve

Old 08-27-2007, 02:11 PM

my best friend is related to Denise Richards. Growwwrrrrrr

i keep trying to get him to hook me up... but he's trying to get on that as well because he's related thru marriage, not by blood.

some friend