Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Related to anyone famous?

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2007, 02:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Related to anyone famous?

Nice detective work BMG!
Yes he was a WR...pretty fast little white guy...ran a 4.3 - 40. That is hauling the mail!

Old 08-25-2007, 02:16 PM

nope not me. to nobady.

Old 08-25-2007, 02:35 PM

ORIGINAL: bmg velocity

ORIGINAL: zorgen

Why yes I am. This was a while ago, the 70's. You'll have to use the internet to find out about it but my cousin Terese was a terrorist. She belonged to a terrorist group in the 70's called the George Jackson Brigade. They would rob banks, blow things up and generally raise hell. Terese got a number of years in a California prison. She's doing well now and has all that nonsense behind her. She has had her name ommited from publications of the brigade. She is my dad's brother's daughter. He worked at Peoples Bank at the time. His support of her during the trial's cost him his job but I don't think he really cared. He retired during the trials in the late 70's but ended up living and working with the Jesusit priests in San Franciso and Portland. He worked at the Catholic archdiocese's on the west coast revamping all of their totally screwed up bookkeeping and made and saved them millions. I guess they needed it for the crap that's gone down lately with the priests and their screwed up behavior.

Never had heard of them. Searching now...

BTW, with the current state of affairs on terrorism...I'll bet the FBI has profiled you quite well.

Some...interesting philosophy they have there.

Hmmm...my boss is buddies with a lot of FBI agents.

I can maybe pull a report...it would take awhile..but...
Interesting. I'm actually quite boring but I have had a few colorful happenings in mylifea couple years back that might have put me on the radar....littering and such...If you're able to pull a report I'd be interested in what you might find. If you're really interested inpulling he reportPM me and I'll give you hers/my last name.

Old 08-25-2007, 02:46 PM

ORIGINAL: Bigpops

My father-in-law is Rod Sherman for what it is worth.
He played at USC, then for the Raiders and Bronco's. Was in the first Super Bowl.

It is pretty cool when he visits us...we have all kinds of people calling the house.

He also owns Flashback Football Fantasy Camps. I attended a few years ago at USC and was coached by Pete Carol and staff for a few days. Met Reggie Bush, Matt Linehart, and the rest of the gang. Had a BLAST.
Rod Sherman...I remember the name...was just a kid. WR right? Coolio bro...
my friend is cuz with pat tillman, the guy who dicthed his nfl contract to join the military.

Old 08-25-2007, 03:25 PM

ORIGINAL: Wildcat

I've noticed several CBRForumers are related to Voodoo.
Yeah, Voodoo's my son ................. Oh Snap!

Old 08-25-2007, 09:33 PM
VP

My mom's side has a line of relation to Queen Victoria and my Dad's2nd cousin just happens to be Donna Douglas (or Elly May from the original Beverly Hillbillies TV show).

Old 08-26-2007, 01:46 AM

General George Meade

Old 08-26-2007, 02:05 AM

I Stanford.
Stanford, Leland Sr. is known historically forbuilding the Union & Pacific Railroad from San Francisco, CA.to Prominatory Point, UT. where he drove ina final (golden) spike and connected the Continent, by rail, from Atlantic to Pacific. He also paid to build Stanford University, in Palo Alto, CA. He and his cronies (Crocker, Huntington, et, al.) are the definition of American Robber Barons. When pressed, Dad said grouchily; "Yer a coattail relative, Grampa was the worlds' *******, and the ceremony in Utah was a farce!" [:@]Thatwas good enough for me. Then, years later, whenI told my Dad that my (then) wife was barren, he said "It's probably best if our DNA dies off."[:'(] So, while you could call him famous, to me he is infamous. Really motivates me to be cool, knowing I've got "the worlds' *******" in my DNA.CBR means be cool.
On a pro-Sherriff Pat Garrett note...Local (Lincoln County, New Mexico) legend has it that Billy hid from Patin a sack of corn, in the Old Mill.Pat came into the Mill and sat on Billy, talking about how Billy should vamoose. Then Pat left. Obviously, Billy didn't vamoose, but it sounds like acop, giving a kid a break.Billy is accredited with one homicide for every year of his life. Pax,G.

Old 08-26-2007, 02:17 AM

Raven. I would like to sit under the stars by a good fire and have a conversation with you. It would be interesting. Could be the Glenffidich talking.

Old 08-26-2007, 02:28 AM

ORIGINAL: Hatebreed

ORIGINAL: Bigpops

My father-in-law is Rod Sherman for what it is worth.
He played at USC, then for the Raiders and Bronco's. Was in the first Super Bowl.

It is pretty cool when he visits us...we have all kinds of people calling the house.

He also owns Flashback Football Fantasy Camps. I attended a few years ago at USC and was coached by Pete Carol and staff for a few days. Met Reggie Bush, Matt Linehart, and the rest of the gang. Had a BLAST.
Rod Sherman...I remember the name...was just a kid. WR right? Coolio bro...
my friend is cuz with pat tillman, the guy who dicthed his nfl contract to join the military.

Hey...all respect to Mr. Tillman.

Quick Reply: Related to anyone famous?