Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Related to anyone famous?

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2007, 01:32 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Related to anyone famous?

ORIGINAL: Mad

ORIGINAL: bmg velocity

It's been said that Billy the Kid never killed without reason, meaning he was not truly an outlaw but maybe a vigilante. This coupled with the fact that he was so young, I think, has led to him being forever immortalized.
You watch too much Hollywood, Young Guns, villian glamorizing me thinks...well...me knows.
Nah... I am a History Major.... Shooting to be a History teacher....
Really...any way you scan and post anything you have?

Old 08-25-2007, 01:34 AM

Went to school with a friend thats related to Billy. Took them a long time to find out but they said they got the info.

Old 08-25-2007, 01:35 AM

ORIGINAL: rangerscott

Went to school with a friend thats related to Billy. Took them a long time to find out but they said they got the info.
Well please, hike your *** on over and get the info, bring it back, shave your pimply little red haired chin and share..

Old 08-25-2007, 01:38 AM
Mad

It's been said that Billy the Kid never killed without reason, meaning he was not truly an outlaw but maybe a vigilante. This coupled with the fact that he was so young, I think, has led to him being forever immortalized.
You watch too much Hollywood, Young Guns, villian glamorizing me thinks...well...me knows.
Point I was trying to make is that because Billy the Kid was thought to not be an outlaw meant that Pat Garrett never got the recognition for killing an outlaw. Everyone thought of Billy the Kid as a cool cat, even today. We've never accepted the fact that Billy the Kid killed people. We seem to overlook that

Old 08-25-2007, 01:38 AM

Well please, hike your *** on over and get the info, bring it back, shave your pimply little red haired chin and share..

Pimples. Nah never really had them smart ***. I havent seen him in 5 years or so. I have no clue to what happened to him. He moved before high school graduation.

Old 08-25-2007, 01:40 AM
Mad

Really...any way you scan and post anything you have?
Not really. Wrote a couple of papers on The Boudiccan Rebellion and Greece.

Old 08-25-2007, 01:41 AM

Point I was trying to make is that because Billy the Kid was thought to not be an outlaw meant that Pat Garrett never got the recognition for killing an outlaw. Everyone thought of Billy the Kid as a cool cat, even today. We've never accepted the fact that Billy the Kid killed people. We seem to overlook that
Ah...I see. Thanks. I have heard so many bad things from people who would heroize a wanton murderer, and not respect someone who
did the right thing...and committed his life, back then real life, and real committement to doing what is justifiable, righteous.

Old 08-25-2007, 01:43 AM

Pimples. Nah never really had them smart ***. I havent seen him in 5 years or so. I have no clue to what happened to him. He moved before high school graduation.
You should have stopped and started with the emboldened. You're just ****ing up left and right man.

Old 08-25-2007, 01:45 AM

Ah...I see. Thanks. I have heard so many bad things from people who would heroize a wanton murderer, and not respect someone who
did the right thing...and committed his life, back then real life, and real committement to doing what is justifiable, righteous.

Its just cuase he became famous. He was put to justice and people dont frown on that. Its like me the "normal person" invents something and a day later some famous person invents the same thing. Who do you think is gonna get more publicity?

Old 08-25-2007, 02:02 AM

good stuff...

eh....anybody else related to famous people?

Quick Reply: Related to anyone famous?