Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Pissed off

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2007, 02:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pissed off

Well i was getting on the highway since it being saturday night and the bars were letting out i was making the left turn about 1 to 2 car lengths behind some f150 and all of a sudden he hits his brakes hard enough to squeal which i slammed on mine because i was about 4 feet from hitting him and made the back skid a bit from the gravel and etc. so we proceed to get on which im about to pass this guy because he slammed on his brakes for no reason since no one was in front of him and so i get rolling about 50 on the on ramp and he moves over and i move over 2 lanes and the driver is leaning out the window doing something yelling at me. And at first i laughed and just got passed him as fast as i could seeing that he could be drunk. About 4 miles down the road im the only one for awhile and i look back some vehicle has their brights on coming up on me hella fast so i speed up a bit but he gets behind me about 5 or 6 feet. so i get over in the far left lane and he pulled up again which is pissing me off. Then to top it off he starts to come into my lane, so im beyond pissed i get about a foot from him and just hit the **** outta his truck leaving a huge dent. and hit the brakes and slow down and go onto the other side of him hit the gas and loss him very easily. And i was so pissed i just turned around and went home because i was pissed.

Old 07-08-2007, 03:13 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Pissed off

Yep, you are. every so often this happens to those on a bike. Someone in a car, truck, 4 x 4 or whatever, get on the **** one night, and because they have a feather up their **** cos a guy (or girl) on a bike showed him up sometime, either by himself or in front of his friends, & made him/them realise that he was a total dick.
They have to hit the booze though, get up enough pecker (safe within their vehicle) to take on a scary bikie, (just in case)because they probably have more nads than he ever would & take him on.
This guy probably beat it out of the area so fast after it happened, because they are gustless cowards. He probably went home to mum & over a glass of milk and tear stained hankie, told her than some mean biker had kicked the side of her truck in.
I have experienced 1st hand & have heard many stories relating to these intellectual (& I suspect, genital) midgets. Just be thankfull that this ****** did not take it up a notch, if it happens again, don't get involved in the game, take their license number, report it the cops, (post on the net!! tell all your friends).
Glad your ok though. Take two aspirin & go for a quick blat in the morning.

Old 07-08-2007, 04:00 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Pissed off

last guy that did that to me spent 60 days in county lockup...... way to short of time considering he could have killed me.... I still have his info in my safe though.......