Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

A little Pissed....

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 05:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A little Pissed....

So on my way to class which is where i am at right now i had some guy cut me off just casualy come overthen after he was in front of me and my engine rev he waves....WTF i swear that way means "my bad didnt see you" but that is not what im here to be pissed at... Well yesterday at my usual day at work 6-12am i get pulled in by my store director and my boss and they are kinda yelling at me, but that kinda talk thats talking down to you type. So as usual i take it...But to catch you up to why i was in there. I manage over our cashiers and baggers and im incharge when no one is there. But to the point there was this girl that passed out earlier that day that had to be driven home around 4pm before i got there. And later that night she comes up there to get her car and check her schedule so since im done with my stuff i chat for about 10-20 minutes outside nothing big just friendly coworker chit chat. So she comes back inside and she says shes is starting to feel dizzy so i tell her to head to the break room to sit down and i went and got some chagne to get a pop, nothing big, So we are sitting back there with someone else just chatting. So she leaves about 10 minutes later and leaves.. So that brings me to the next day i Get accused of sleeping with this girl the night before in the f^^king break room, And needless to say i was furious i almost walked out. So now im kinda stuck just left denying it because it is not true, but i guess there is not much i could do. So im going to let it blow over.. Meh ohh welll

Sorry for it being long you'll get over it..

Old 04-12-2007, 05:42 PM
Default RE: A little Pissed....

damn, at least u coulda got a bj. that sucks homie

Old 04-12-2007, 05:47 PM

Thats total bull****. If anything turn it around on them as sexual harrasment, the courts don't play games with that **** anymore. Take damn lie detector test and sue their asses. Then find a job were people respect you and don't accuse you or being a person you aren't.

Old 04-12-2007, 05:56 PM

dude that friggin sux man i would just as well have left and let them think what they want than to deal with that bull****

Old 04-12-2007, 06:13 PM

Didn't the someone else that was sitting there support your defense? Why would they take the word of your co-worker and not their manager or supervisor? Did they not trust you, or did you get the management position only because of time of service? And, did you ask that they confront you, the alleged, the accuser, and that witness? How about video surveilance?

What's the employment situation where your at? Sounds like you should be seeking employment elsewhere for your abilities.

Old 04-12-2007, 06:33 PM
Banned

I am confused, who accused you of bonking the girl in the break room? Your management or the girl? Did the girl say/do anything to make the management think you and her were doing 'stuff'. Do you think this will go further and will they try topin some 'sexually inapropriate' label on you? Are they trying to fire you for another reason? Was all this chatting and BSing going on while you were on the clock?

Old 04-12-2007, 06:48 PM

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

I am confused, who accused you of bonking the girl in the break room? Your management or the girl? Did the girl say/do anything to make the management think you and her were doing 'stuff'. Do you think this will go further and will they try topin some 'sexually inapropriate' label on you? Are they trying to fire you for another reason? Was all this chatting and BSing going on while you were on the clock?
I guess someone accused both of us(the girl) of having sex i havent figured out who yet.. The girl hasnt even worked since the incident of the break room.. I'm thinking they are trying to pin the sexually inapropiate label on me.. I have learned that they dont like my laid back as long as you get the job done you can have fun doing it type of work style.. Yes it was while i was on the clock but you work 6 hours you get 2x 10 minute breaks but that was used loosly seeing no one was there.. And i didnt want this girl crashing cause i told her she couldnt be there because its against the rules.. loitering blah blah she had a legit reason to being there

Old 04-12-2007, 07:05 PM

ORIGINAL: Triax

Thats total bull****. If anything turn it around on them as sexual harrasment, the courts don't play games with that **** anymore. Take damn lie detector test and sue their asses. Then find a job were people respect you and don't accuse you or being a person you aren't.
The only bs thing about sueing a former employer is that if your next company does a credit check it willshow up.

Old 04-14-2007, 01:18 AM

I really feel like they are trying to get rid of me at my job now....With my New store director i was told today doesnt like me but she is a middle age woman and my boss is about 25 and is gay not like stupid gay but like i like men gay, but anyways people at work are giving this girl a hard time so im thinking about putting a stop to this if i hear who started it and if anyone brings it up again im going to go straight above my SD to my Division

Old 04-14-2007, 03:18 PM

I thought there was a law against this kind of things. (don't remember the name of it right now, but it ran along thew lines of the sexual harrassment laws) It basically stated that it is illegal to create a "hostile work environment" agains a certin employee in an effort to get him/her to quit. (I believe the trem was "mobbing" an employee. but am not sure, and don't want to research it right now. Bill Oriley was discussing it in his radio show about 2 weeks ago. (the radio factor, sirius sat radio) he might have something about it in his website at Fox news, or Bill Oriley.com

Quick Reply: A little Pissed....