Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Nevada Highway Patrol, Eat my shorts!

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 05:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Nevada Highway Patrol, Eat my shorts!

I guess I was treating this place like Mustang Forums Off Topic section. That place is crazy. I's sorry ppls []

But I don't take back what I said

Old 10-15-2008, 01:17 PM

in colorado you have one month past the expiration sticker on your plates to renew. if the sticker says 09 (august) you have until the end of october to get them renewd. is this the same in every state?

Old 10-15-2008, 01:46 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^ Here in NM it's similar..........but it varries slightly by state. But it all comes down to the driver of the vehicle. They send out a registration renewal reminders a month or two before it actually expires........so expired tags is ultimately the fault of the owner of the vehicle.

Now, what I WILL NOT tolerate is people who refer to cops as "pigs". He is a police officer or a cop......not a pig. I relate people calling cops "pigs" the same as people calling black people "ni****s". Foxy's button was pushed........don't push it again.

ORIGINAL: thisismyacct

I hate cops tryin to bust ***** for nothing.
He had expired tags. FAR from nothing I would say.

Old 10-15-2008, 01:57 PM

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

Now, what I WILL NOT tolerate is people who refer to cops as "pigs". He is a police officer or a cop......not a pig. I relate people calling cops "pigs" the same as people calling black people "ni****s". Foxy's button was pushed........don't push it again.
for one I said I was guilty for the no tags... seems that keeps going over people head here.. THe judge droped that on his own. I would of paid with no complaint.

As for the pig situation.. Black people didnt choose to be black. A cop chose his line of work... he gets the baggage that comes with it. So there is a MAJOR difference... but your the mod, so im not going to try to bump heads with you.

EDIT:

I guess I should of just left this one alone and celebrated on my own. As I said it was because the cop treated me with complete disrespect, and i was very polite to him, why I felt the need to post. Not because I felt I shouldnt of been ticketed for breaking the law.

Old 10-15-2008, 02:46 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

nothing good has come of this... locked