Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Jaynd, TK, "shirt"

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 08:40 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Jaynd, TK, "shirt"

ORIGINAL: Nauree

ORIGINAL: TheX

Make me a mod, and see everything turn rosy overnight...

kum-ba-freakin-ya babee
I'd probably call it quits if you censored everything.
thats all it will take to get you gone ? i vote theX to be our newest mod!!!!!!!

Old 10-28-2008, 08:40 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

ORIGINAL: chainstretcher

ORIGINAL: isolated1523

Sorry, but usually when the rest of us "useless" mods lock a thread, we also let the other mods know they are free to unlock it if they feel it didn't warrant locking. I felt it didn't warrant locking. Hence, it's unlocked.
Hence you're gone [:@]
big bad admin your not half the admin Doncolins was !
See ya ... I do not let the miserable masses talk to me that way so you sure as hell aren't ... you're gone too[:@]

This thread is locked ...

Will post up for new moderators tomorrow ... if you posted in this thread you ain't eligible.

Old 10-29-2008, 05:15 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dear Members,

The preceding play has been brought to you by the CBRF staff along with 3 moles and 1 GodFather. Yes, you read correctly; a prank. It was intended to show the consequences of letting members continue on the path of voicing any thought or opinion without much regard to civility (as some have been clamoring for). Most was carefully choreographed in preliminary meetings but much of it happened spontaneously by regular members due to the very things that this play was intended to cast a light on to begin with. In short, this preplanned prank intended to show one thing: how all of this pointless posting and bickering can escalate very quickly, without reason, pointlessly, aimlessly. Moderators and admin where NOT really e-fighting in this thread, matter of fact, we*ve never been more supportive of each other. Our forum has seen a lot of tension over the past year, along with the server problems it has tested even the most committed members. We*ve always prided ourselves on trying to be a great forum for a diverse group; where anyone feels welcome and no one feels like an outcast. We are a family here, and yet we seem to be losing sight of that. Post whoring, for example, was never a major concern in the past not just because it didn*t happen, but because no one cared about someone elses post count. We all joined for the same reason: Our love of motorcycling, and our willingness to help others and share our ideas. We need to get back to that. Remember the days when the bike-specific threads had more posts than off-topic? Lets re-evaluate why were here, and what we all can offer.

So, in closing, no mods, moles (and hopefully any other members) were harmed in the making of this play. Iso & Havoc were just the fall guys, and are still on full moderator status. We realize that sometimes people feel the mods and admin are too harsh, but please realize that these people dedicate a large amount of time to this forum on a daily basis, with no compensation, to help ensure that it runs smoothly. This is a two way street and we will continue to do what we can to respect every single person on this forum, and can only ask the same in return from the members.

Heres to making CBRForum the best motorcycle community around. We apologize if anyone felt we went to an extreme to make this point and sincereley hope everyone takes something good away and implements it from here on out.

Cast of Characters:
Catmang, TheX, ffingers - Moles
Chain - GodFather
Lord Jersey / Don Collins / Patrick - Financiers backing the production
Kewl Breeze - Writer/Director
Voodoo - Co-Director
VPSophmore, Blue Fox, Isolated, Havoc, RRasco - Thespian Mods willing to go so far as being banned for the cause and bicker profusely ... without whom none of this would be possible.
CBRClassic -
Unsuspecting Extras

Thanks to all but a sincere thanks goes to the moles without whom this would have never gotten off the ground.

Thank You,

We really do care about this place and hope you realize all this was in an effort to promote a better place for us all.

Please remember to tip your waitresses on the way out and most importantly, please remember to think before you post: A little civility towards one another goes a long long way. Pay it forward.

This thread will remain locked, feel free to reply in this thread: https://cbrforum.com/m_683369/tm.htm