Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Jaynd, TK, "shirt"

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 07:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Jaynd, TK, "shirt"

I've got a Crazy-Radical Idea. Bear with me:

How about we just don't show how many posts the person has? That way, we're all equally worthless.

Old 10-28-2008, 07:59 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

ya know what fffffffffingers i dont need to hide behind a keyboard to be tough and i certianly dont even have to threaten you with banning just keep talkin you'llget thereall on your own.

and know this ...when i speak to you its not as a mod , dont **** off the wrong people it will come back on you

Old 10-28-2008, 08:02 PM

ORIGINAL: FLYOU

How about we just don't show how many posts the person has? That way, we're all equally worthless.
PERFECT IDEA !!!!!omg why didnt someone think of this sooner , you are amazing we should make you a freakin mod right now cause you came up with the best solution to solve all the problems that people are having with such a brilliantly simplistic idea !!! thank you so much !!!!

Old 10-28-2008, 08:03 PM

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

ORIGINAL: FLYOU

PERFECT IDEA !!!!!omg why didnt someone think of this sooner , you are amazing we should make you a freakin mod right now cause you came up with the best solution to solve all the problems that people are having with such a brilliantly simplistic idea !!! thank you so much !!!!
I think we need to upgrade the forums first before that option is possibly available.

Old 10-28-2008, 08:13 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Make me a mod, and see everything turn rosy overnight...

kum-ba-freakin-ya babee

Old 10-28-2008, 08:16 PM

I know right.. make an example of a few people and everyone will fall in line. It's not rocket science. Mod's can't threaten and not follow through, take back talk, etc etc and expect to be taken serious. This thread is a mockery of the forum's leadership all by itself.

+1 amen brotha X !

Old 10-28-2008, 08:16 PM

ORIGINAL: TheX

Make me a mod, and see everything turn rosy overnight...

kum-ba-freakin-ya babee
I'd probably call it quits if you censored everything.

Old 10-28-2008, 08:25 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: isolated1523

Sorry, but usually when the rest of us "useless" mods lock a thread, we also let the other mods know they are free to unlock it if they feel it didn't warrant locking. I felt it didn't warrant locking. Hence, it's unlocked.
Hence you're gone [:@]

Old 10-28-2008, 08:28 PM

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

I'm already a Mod on another motorcycle forum. Actually, I'm the administrator. I know what a challenge it can be to keep everything fair and balanced within the forum and between the mods. One one side, you have the forum rules. You can't have anarchy. On the other side, you need to make the forum an enjoyable place to come and visit. As I mod, I do everything I can to make everyone happy, but it is an impossible challenge. You have to remember, everyone on my forum and this forum have a common passion. We all love to ride. It's what we don't have in common is what is hard to control.

Old 10-28-2008, 08:37 PM

ORIGINAL: chainstretcher

ORIGINAL: isolated1523

Sorry, but usually when the rest of us "useless" mods lock a thread, we also let the other mods know they are free to unlock it if they feel it didn't warrant locking. I felt it didn't warrant locking. Hence, it's unlocked.
Hence you're gone [:@]
big bad admin your not half the admin Doncolins was !

Quick Reply: Jaynd, TK, "shirt"