Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Jaynd, TK, "shirt"

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 05:51 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Jaynd, TK, "shirt"

ORIGINAL: chainstretcher

RCR and Classic ... take it outside. This thread has gone to hell. Now I gotta figure out why my mods haven't locked the stupid thing [:@]
I have no idea whats going on in this thread but if your serious chain (cant tell), I have no problem locking this thing .. if nothing else, just to give time for cooler heads to prevail .. lemme know? [&:]

Old 10-28-2008, 05:52 PM
Registered Users
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have no idea whats going on in this thread but if your serious chain (cant tell), I have no problem locking this thing .. if nothing else, just to give time for cooler heads to prevail .. lemme know?
ORIGINAL: Kewl Breeze

RCR and Classic ... take it outside. This thread has gone to hell. Now I gotta figure out why my mods haven't locked the stupid thing[:@]
I have no idea whats going on in this thread but if your serious chain (cant tell), I have no problem locking this thing .. if nothing else, just to give time for cooler heads to prevail .. lemme know? [&:]
figures....

Old 10-28-2008, 05:59 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: Kewl Breeze

RCR and Classic ... take it outside. This thread has gone to hell. Now I gotta figure out why my mods haven't locked the stupid thing[:@]
Uh, ya ... the [:@] is an indication of pissedness on my part[:@] Seems you are the only mod I have left who is lookin after the site.

This thread is locked ... I'll give you all an hour to simmer down then MAYBE I will unlock it as issues in here need to be resolved.

Old 10-28-2008, 06:07 PM
VP

Unlocked by me cause i have a bigger vagina than voodoo and i LOVE sand, in my vagina

Old 10-28-2008, 06:13 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

lock it un lock it doesnt make a bit of difference . same $hit different thread

Old 10-28-2008, 06:21 PM
Retired Super Moderator

Wait what the hell??? Not to be pissy, but i'm on this damn forum multiple times a day, almost every single day. I don't post as much as alot of people, but i'm always here readin and using my "machete" when needed. But seriously, what the hell is up with accusin "your" mods of not doin their job? WTF? Because kewl happens to log on today and actually check somethin, all of the sudden he's the only mod worth a crap? Man, now i'm really motivated to peruse all these other pointless threads for some political crap that i think doesn't need to be here.

Sorry, end rant.

-Adam

Old 10-28-2008, 06:40 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: isolated1523

Wait what the hell??? Not to be pissy, but i'm on this damn forum multiple times a day, almost every single day. I don't post as much as alot of people, but i'm always here readin and using my "machete" when needed. But seriously, what the hell is up with accusin "your" mods of not doin their job? WTF? Because kewl happens to log on today and actually check somethin, all of the sudden he's the only mod worth a crap? Man, now i'm really motivated to peruse all these other pointless threads for some political crap that i think doesn't need to be here.
Damn ... feeling a bit froggy are we[:@] And who the hell said anyone could unlock it without my permission?

You are close to being the first banned mods [:@]

Old 10-28-2008, 07:14 PM
Retired Super Moderator

Sorry, but usually when the rest of us "useless" mods lock a thread, we also let the other mods know they are free to unlock it if they feel it didn't warrant locking. I felt it didn't warrant locking. Hence, it's unlocked.

Quick Reply: Jaynd, TK, "shirt"