Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Jaynd, TK, "shirt"

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 05:29 PM
RCR
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Jaynd, TK, "shirt"

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

ORIGINAL: RCR
ORIGINAL: CBRclassic
ORIGINAL: RCR
Voodoo was actually done wrong by his counter parts, I think that is what really pissed him off.
And those of you with the special "welcome tags" quite sucking up unless your looking for a new title from the mods!!!
Voodoo knows how to handle himself and Im sure there will be a ****load of PM's going out today to correct the problem behind the scenes. He was pissed last night and let it be and didn't lock the thread and thats cool.
Seems you cannot help your self ...RC
Why would you think anyone would suck up for a tag mate...
The question actually arises as to why you would even bother to mention it ???
It does seem that post counts and tags are high on YOUR list of important thing in here , when actually all that counts is the quality of the text content that everyone puts forward..
This a forum ..not a bloody contest mate...
Do you really understand what those tags do on a forum ??.... those tags are just a bit of fun and only server to make noobs feel welcome , so why don't you stop hanging little bits of **** and quit (without the "e" ) yourself mate..
Well Classic, Sorry for the mispelledddd wurds.
I will gladly go to PM mode if you wantand I will really tell you what I think about post counts, titles, Yarrs and such. Im not going to air out your problems in public and get this locked. Not sure I did mention post counts in that reply? maybe I did and can't see it. Go back and read all the replies and you will see who was sucking up, I mean defending Voodoo and who wasn't.
Arrr , your spelling is ok ... RC I typo near every post mate

But the question still stands ..why were we sucking up.?
no need to pm me mate ..... keep it out here

I am not offended or upset ..I just would like to know why all the bull **** about post counts and tags is of any bloody interest, let alone worth the attention it is getting , and the trouble it has caused here on this thread mate...

It is like some sort of screwed up power trip????

Ok here it goes.

When I joined this forum, You looked at the people with higher post counts as a long term member and you were interested in their opinions and liked to read their replies. I thought that was cool. I remember about 8 months or so ago, a member posted about a person being a postwhore. It was Pvistec (sp) she was "the official welcomer" and she had a high post count for doing that. After that was out many people started going to the new member section just to post "hi and welcome" not that they meant it but just to get counts (this was before your time) and I felt that was wrong back then as I do now. I sometimes go and look at the new members but leave in disgust after reading some of them. Im sure I can go back and link some if needed. But there are so many post in the welcome section where the new guy has only one or two posts but yet there is no reply from him/her after you guys go way off topic and create 15-30 replies that has nothing to do with welcoming him. It's usually classic and shadow going after each others throats (in fun mind you) and jules chiming in. but I only see one post from each of you greeting that person then the rest is justbanter between yourselvesleaving the new person out. Go back and check out how many of these new members have stayed to post.

As for post whoring, ya it pisses me off but this is what it has came to anymore. My post count is low cause I read more then reply. I have replied with +1 in the past we all have. I really don't care about my post count I really wish they would move em back to the persons profile and just leave the joined date.

As for the Welcome tags Thats just stupid "Official welcome cobber" Guess I don't know what cobber is but I can tell you what I think it is. Welcome Kitty? co-kitty???? **** me running. As for Chain putting one above mine I know it was a joke and after its over I will ask him to remove it.

Old 10-28-2008, 05:34 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

RCR and Classic ... take it outside. This thread has gone to hell. Now I gotta figure out why my mods haven't locked the stupid thing[:@]

Old 10-28-2008, 05:34 PM

i hear that Classic. I learned on DOS prompts too, most people my age did Glad your an exception though. Back when windows first came out us script kiddies were runnning amuck causing all sorts of havok with all the security loopholes. Take over someone's computer through an open port. Those were the days, haha.

Old 10-28-2008, 05:45 PM
Registered Users

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

ORIGINAL: ffingers

why don't you listen to Veeps and chill the f*** out - *pm sent back*
oh what your his mom now ? gotta stick up for him ? *you got your pm back*
no but you should listen to your fellow mod...that is if you listen to anybody....seriously....what crawled up your butt and died HAVOC....i mean honestly....sometimes you're a little unruly....but now you're just being a d*ck!

and no, i am not going to PM you back...and i am not going to repeat what you said, safe to say though....i'm not afraid of you or what you claim you can do....

hey stretch...how about tellin HAVOC to take a few days off.....[:'(]

Old 10-28-2008, 05:48 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Name:  train_wreck03.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  35.2 KB

Old 10-28-2008, 05:48 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, I just got back from making myself dinner and the thread's gone to hell. Ummm, you guys know that PM's still work here right?

Get a fukking room.

Old 10-28-2008, 05:50 PM
Registered Users

ORIGINAL: TheX

Wow, I just got back from making myself dinner and the thread's gone to hell. Ummm, you guys know that PM's still work here right?

Get a fukking room.
first HAVOC was saying he would put it out there, then he puts it to PMs....well screw it, i am putting it back out there....it's time for everyone to see the crap members put up with instead of being bullied behind PMs or having your thread locked for no good reason! pfffft

Quick Reply: Jaynd, TK, "shirt"