Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Jaynd, TK, "shirt"

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 07:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Jaynd, TK, "shirt"

ORIGINAL: HAVOC
dont hold back now tell me how you really feel ... you had bigger ***** in your pm but now that you wanna dish it out in the open your weak .
Name:  awesomethreadoq2.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  38.2 KB

Old 10-28-2008, 07:37 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Nauree

That is fukking awesome. Hand me some popcorn byotches!!!

Old 10-28-2008, 07:39 PM
Registered Users

ORIGINAL: ffingers

oh your one to talk HAVOC...all you do is bitch and moan about being a mod...at least stretch gives a crap...granted, i don't always agree but at least he TRIES to be civil....

for what it's worth, i think the only mods really worth a damn is Veeps, occasionally doo-doo, and maybe stretch on a good day....and MAYBE foxy when he's not posting about fox 2.0b1.34.4.345.3. or whatever....
dont hold back now tell me how you really feel ... you had bigger ***** in your pm but now that you wanna dish it out in the open your weak .
alright, you asked for it....

i think people like you who are mods (not all of you...really primarily HAVOC)...are people who have failed in life and have found solace behind a keyboard...it's one thing to argue on the internets, we all do it...but it takes a special kind of coward to amass a huge amount of posts to become a moderator JUST so they can parade around in an imaginary internet land and feel all high and mighty....

****** like you get off on being able to lock and unlock threads, to delete a post...to PM someone and threaten them (which by the way was ridiculously lame)...so yeah, guys like you do **** me off....like i said it's one thing to argue, it's another thing to be on a power trip on a an internet forum....

honestly how lame is your life that you feel you need to rule a bike forum with an iron fist in order to feel powerful....seriously...i shouldn't be arguing with you, i should be expressing my sympathy for the pathetic life you must lead...

take care...i'm out!

Old 10-28-2008, 07:43 PM

oh your one to talk HAVOC...all you do is bitch and moan about being a mod...at least stretch gives a crap...granted, i don't always agree but at least he TRIES to be civil....

for what it's worth, i think the only mods really worth a damn is Veeps, occasionally doo-doo, and maybe stretch on a good day....and MAYBE foxy when he's not posting about fox 2.0b1.34.4.345.3. or whatever....
alright, you asked for it....

i think people like you who are mods (not all of you...really primarily HAVOC)...are people who have failed in life and have found solace behind a keyboard...it's one thing to argue on the internets, we all do it...but it takes a special kind of coward to amass a huge amount of posts to become a moderator JUST so they can parade around in an imaginary internet land and feel all high and mighty....

****** like you get off on being able to lock and unlock threads, to delete a post...to PM someone and threaten them (which by the way was ridiculously lame)...so yeah, guys like you do **** me off....like i said it's one thing to argue, it's another thing to be on a power trip on a an internet forum....

honestly how lame is your life that you feel you need to rule a bike forum with an iron fist in order to feel powerful....seriously...i shouldn't be arguing with you, i should be expressing my sympathy for the pathetic life you must lead...

take care...i'm out!
+1

Old 10-28-2008, 07:46 PM

So riddle me this??? Why have I never been threatened with banning? Then again the mods are treating each other like **** and I just beat up no0bs, squids and idiots.

hmmm....

Old 10-28-2008, 07:46 PM

ORIGINAL: TheX

So riddle me this??? Why have I never been threatened with banning? Then again the mods are treating each other like **** and I just beat up no0bs, squids and idiots.

hmmm....
I've been threatened with a banning, but it wasn't from a mod though...
Apparently, some people have problems with my leftist views. Please, tell me how you feel since no one ever PM's me.

Old 10-28-2008, 07:51 PM
VP

I got you Nauree...You think that immaturity is the same as edginess...but it's not.

Old 10-28-2008, 07:51 PM

I think that just changed Nauree !!! Check the other thread !

Old 10-28-2008, 07:54 PM

Rofl, cbrforum's main populace is going to fall off the edge of the world if this keeps up.

Old 10-28-2008, 07:54 PM

what the ****, right back at ya, PARTNA

Quick Reply: Jaynd, TK, "shirt"