Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

ipod dock speakers

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2010, 11:59 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default ipod dock speakers

Since I have an ipod and an iphone, I think it would be nice to get some sort of docking unit/speakers for them.. so I can listen to music while I'm gettin ready for work and also for some tunes if we have company. Wouldn't mind it having cd player and or fm radio and clock! Anybody have anything like that that sounds real nice??

Please and thank you...

PS
Steve finally installed his HIDs (for his '00 zx9) that I got him for his birthday last year. :-) Also adding airshifter and fancy ignition, etc, etc..

The plastics I want for my bike come off ebay in like 3 days. I figured I'd wait it out instead of doing the buy it now, might save 30 bucks or so. Question if anyone knows off hand: do they sell separate f4i decals for the tank since the rest of the plastics already are done up.. My dad will have to color match and paint the tank a different color. (That is why I need new decals.) There's a bunch of crap I wanna do to that thing. I'm so excited.

Old 07-01-2010, 11:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For the iPhone/iPods - Bose sells a docking unit, great sound, costs around $150, and the only thing it has is the dock.
I got a Sony dock with radio and cd player for $80 from Toys R Us, sounds great except the bass on the Bose is better.
This was 1.5 years back, so they should be cheaper now

So which color fairings did you get?
Yes, you can get only the tank decals, check out www.replicals.com or any other site, I found that the only decals that are difficult to get are the ones that I am missing on mine.