Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

I hate Harley Riders and Wierdos

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2005, 11:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I hate Harley Riders and Wierdos

Man that took a while reading, yeah your gonna get a mixture of peeps on bikes aren`t ya, i`ve seen some dicks on sports bikes too. Who refuse to acknowledge your existence just ride faster than em through the twists and show them who`s the real man.

Old 09-21-2005, 11:10 PM

too bad that firebirds are extinct, now you gotta get a goat if you want a powerful pontiac. also, like in the 80s, even the most powerful Trans Am had like 225hp to an automatic, but we can skip over that cuz all cars made in the 80's sucked *****, firebird got leeway because it was night rider.

And I dunno where you live, but in Nor-Cal where I am at, its all super twisty roads and stuff, the only straight road is the freeway, and it is always parked, so theres really nowhere to use a straight-line car. I have my car all set for handling, forged rims, g-force tires, sway, koni/neuspeed sp3 modified sports, neuspeed race, etc. You can do alot more with handling here than HP. Its another reason why sportbikes are so nice up here, all canyon/cliff/hill runs where its more momentum than point and shoot.

I ran 20mph faster in my car on a windy backroad than my old roommates uncle could hit in his lambo diablo, AMG C65 or ford GT. I couldn't believe it, but sure enough it was, and that **** has like 600HP. I think his benzo is still most powerful. Also, if you check SCCA SOLO autoX results, it was won by a dude named Ky from socal, in a 2000 honda accord sedan, AKA the whale, and also with a 97 civic cx hatchback with 97hp. That is the most basic road racing you can do. With the 150hp sedan and 97 hp hatch, he managed to beat his own teams s2000, EVO8, and numerous corvette z06's.

On roads that have more turns than straight aways I can actually pull faster and harder in my accord than on the RR, mainly due to road conditions.

Old 09-24-2005, 05:33 AM

How could anybody like a motorcycle that was once made by a company that owned Bowling Lanes. Anyone find that FUBAR!

Old 10-01-2005, 07:55 AM

I understand what you mean but i wave at everybody. because it is just what you do. i own a harley and a rotch crocket i love them bot but for me its bein on two wheels and the freedom of riding

The people who i cannot stand are the ones who take one look at your bike and are like oh god i hate motorcycles they are so dangerous i would never ride on one of those blah blah blah its like i dont really care you f_in snob because they have never even expirienced ridng for themselfs they just get all the horrible stories about how someone got hurt
doing something

also one of the cops in my town pulled me over for doin like 5 over on my rocket because he does not like them so the next week i took his 18 year old knockout of a daughter on a date
well you can only imagine all the kinds of pissed off he was when i picked her up on my bike!

Old 12-18-2005, 01:04 AM

wow see in cali i almost always ge a wave the mentallity with most out here is your on a bike I am on a bike both have 2 wheels ok yours gets more tickets mine breaks down more but in a crash isnt it the same?
My ex girls friends brother in law is a harley man in his 50's i mean a typical stereotype beard belly tats but he actualy invited me to go for a cruise with his clan(so to speak no relation to the kkk) now granted its not my style of riding but i went and those guys were funny in their own way yah ok you see a group of crotch rockets go by and one of em is usually wheelin but these guys killed me , I almost fell once because i was laughing so hard picture this not only am I the only sports bike in a group of 15 hogs but they showed me the best way to get someone off your *** pull your pants down a lil oh man if that asian tailgater didnt drop back a football fields legnth back. Even though I am no longer see my "ex" her bro in law still invites me to romp around (much to the dismay of my ex" and he gave me those words to ride by " Hey we're all on 2 wheels, reguardless" Thanks "Heavy" for the inspiration
as for special ED humor him if he is handicapped he will probably nevr have the opportunity to do what we have grown to love

Old 12-21-2005, 11:00 PM

I don't hate any riders, I just don't like when they don't show respect and wave....

Old 12-26-2005, 02:20 AM

i hear that **** harley riders i used to have this one *** blow by me every day when i was going to work and this was only when i did see him coming up on me so i could smoke his *** and when he would drive by he would flip the bird. fianlly i got his *** at a light dead stopped us right next to me so i fianlly smoked his *** the funny thing was i did not have my f4 600 at the time i was on an 1990 ex500 with like 2 months experince. so i pull up next to him again and this *** starts talking **** how i have a bitches bike it is not american so it is not **** i did not give him a responce i just blew his *** away again the funny thing was he was on a sportster that is a girls harley it is small and underpowered and i am the one riding the bitches bike when a 1990 ex 500 beats anything that is sad. well to make it all the better i see thats **** bike mangled to **** sitting inhis drive way hopefully he got the worst of the accident for being such a white trash dick they **** me off to no end also cause there the ones that ****ed it up for us younger guys who just want to go out and have fun most of us are not gangsters like hells angeles and mongoles from the old days so **** them

Old 12-27-2005, 12:44 PM

Yeh usually it's the harley ridin **** suckers who won't give me "the wave" when i ride by em, **** em with a sicK dick!

Old 12-27-2005, 08:35 PM

Thats funny I walked into the Harley Dealrship and saw a pretty kool bike and asked how much it cost and the lady told me $35,000. I was like you got to be f*%kin kiddin me. for that much it better suck my u know what while im riding and not ask any questions. Im glad i stuck with the 600RR