Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

i hate noobie busa riders

Old 04-21-2008, 03:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i hate noobie busa riders

Im just laughing and venting this at the same time, im sure a handful of us have met this a-holes. well a girl at my work was bragging that her boyfriend is getting a 08 busa i was all like wow big joy. haha then she had the nerve to say its a better bike than mine and blah blah blah 1000cc. i kinda just smiled and gave her a thumbs up and told her dont talk **** for her boyfriend, hes a noobie rider and this is his first bike, id be surprised if he can keep it in a strait line let along on some twisties. so i didnt add anymore fuel to the fire and kinda just brushed it off ha, i know we need to be nice to other riders but when u have a female being arrogant or however u spell, only gonna show what hes gonna do and how badly hes goign to get hurt. k im done im sure other people have encountered people liek this all the time.

Old 04-21-2008, 04:08 PM
Banned
Default RE: i hate noobie busa riders

I know what you're sayin man....Anybody who starts out on a 1000cc or above is a freaking tool, and they are throwing away their money as that bike is going to get laid down. I let the noob liter riders talk all the sh*t they want, the only thing that matters in the end is how you ride...and I know damn well I'm better at it than they are. It's a frat boy mentality that makes people truly believe they are better than you because their bike was more expensive. At least I know how properly utilize the machine that's underneath my ***. Nothing is more tragic than a Busa with 1.5" chicken strips. They are more of a status symbol than bikes owned by people who live for the thrill of the twisties, as shown by the many assclowns with chrome extended swingarms on their Busas.

Old 04-21-2008, 04:15 PM

Reminds me of a Busa rider a few weeks ago at the Vortex, dude was trying to be cool andperformed a burnout in front of about 50 people standing in front of this restaurant. It sounded cool, until he lost control coming out of the burnout and ate asphault. He was ok, just a broken mirror, scraped to **** left fairing and probably pretty embarrassed.

Old 04-21-2008, 04:17 PM

i know a few people withe the chrome extended swingarms on their Busas. Its not all dumb a$$ noobs that suck, i know a few who are surprizingly really good, but at the same token, they took the classes and blah blah blah. but your right 99% of the noobs on 1000cc bikes or larger are going to lay it down, its going to happen, and then your bike will be "better" then theres, so just wait, you will be laughing uncontrollably soon enuf.

Old 04-21-2008, 04:50 PM

arrogant females are one of the types of people I wouldn't mind running over.

Old 04-21-2008, 06:13 PM

ORIGINAL: Nauree

[sm=exactly.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif]

Old 04-21-2008, 06:18 PM

ORIGINAL: samill42

ORIGINAL: Nauree

[sm=exactly.gif][sm=goodidea.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=hail.gif]
What pisses me off is that they think they're cool along with their boyfriends/whomever. Oh my boyfriend has whatever and I'm awsome because of that. Ya right...

Old 04-21-2008, 06:21 PM
Banned

Every once in a while, but not very often at all,someone on a liter+ bike will say something about about my little600, I usually retort with 'what are those strings hanging down from your sleeves? Oh sorry, those are your arms.'

For the most part though, people with enough experience with bikes usually say that 600s are alot of fun or 'all that you need'.

Old 04-21-2008, 06:27 PM

mine is a 600, i started on a 1000, i love the bigger bikes but the 600 is great, it really is all you need, on surface streets i toast most bigger bikes due to the lightness of my bike, its fast enough but not to fast.

Old 04-21-2008, 06:57 PM

ya figured everyone thought the same way i did, i should call her out and let her boy keep up with me on the twisites in my area. but then would i be arrogant like him? hell he prolly doesnt even have proper gear and then if i show up to challenge him wearing my tearing *** suit he'll prolly have jokes but everyone right ill laugh and then ask if hes ok when he dumps her

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: i hate noobie busa riders