Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Honda Finally Stops Suzuki!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 05:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honda Finally Stops Suzuki!!!

Congradulations to American Honda rider Jake Zemke for winning in Utah beating out the Suzuki's by a pretty good margin. Hope to see more of that the rest of the season from Jake and Miguel as they continue to push for control in AMA Superbike racing!

Down with the gixxers!

Old 06-20-2006, 06:37 PM
Default RE: Honda Finally Stops Suzuki!!!

The races on both Saturday and Sunday were very good. Zemke would have won on Saturday as well, if he wouldn't have gotten tied up while trying to lap that other rider. Spies was able to get inside and take the lead. Then Zemke got pushed wide and into the dirt by Mladin while trying to retake the lead. After that he just pushed too hard and wrecked.

Old 06-20-2006, 06:50 PM

ORIGINAL: wheelieit

Hope to see more of that the rest of the season from Jake and Miguel as they continue to push for control in AMA Superbike racing!

Down with the gixxers!
Amen...[sm=wootwoot.gif]

Old 06-20-2006, 06:52 PM

With out a doubt, that's great news!!!!

Old 06-21-2006, 02:44 AM

ORIGINAL: wheelieit

Congradulations to American Honda rider Jake Zemke for winning in Utah beating out the Suzuki's by a pretty good margin. Hope to see more of that the rest of the season from Jake and Miguel as they continue to push for control in AMA Superbike racing!

Down with the gixxers!
congraTulations

Old 06-21-2006, 02:54 AM

Sweet.... I need to watch out for the races more often. I REALLY wanna get into it, but im never exactly sure when they will air and all that. About what time do they air and what channel carries them? We have Dish Satellite tv.... if that helps any.

congrats to the big H. am I correct in saying duhamel and zemke are only on their second year in Superbike? I remember last year they ran both fx and superbike, but now they are focusing solely on superbike, right? Because honda has decided to ditch the fx effort, since all they did was dominate from day one :P

take it easy, thanks for the update, its good for those of us who miss the races

Old 06-21-2006, 03:08 AM

Meh he got lucky.

Old 06-21-2006, 03:47 AM

ORIGINAL: BlindLOKI

Sweet.... I need to watch out for the races more often. I REALLY wanna get into it, but im never exactly sure when they will air and all that. About what time do they air and what channel carries them? We have Dish Satellite tv.... if that helps any.

congrats to the big H. am I correct in saying duhamel and zemke are only on their second year in Superbike? I remember last year they ran both fx and superbike, but now they are focusing solely on superbike, right? Because honda has decided to ditch the fx effort, since all they did was dominate from day one :P

take it easy, thanks for the update, its good for those of us who miss the races
You should be able to get on the AMA website to find out when the races are then jump on the speed channel website to see when they will air the races...It sounds complicated, it really isnt. I do it all the time!

Old 06-21-2006, 09:59 PM

I usually see bike racing Sunday on Speed Ch. and then it repeats on Tuesday for "Two Wheel Tuesday" along with all the other bike shows.

Jake kicked a$$!

Old 06-23-2006, 03:46 PM
Default Racing on TV

+1 for the Speed Channel on Sundays. You'll just have to check their programming schedule...

They normally air the races the weekend after they race. And the races are typically back to back (i.e. Saturday race on at 3 and Sunday race on at 4, or something like that).