Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Cross country trip? or just weekend?

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 12:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cross country trip? or just weekend?

Hey guys/girls I was reading this guys post and looking at his pictures

https://cbrforum.com/forum/sights-n-sounds-7/pictures-my-almost-cross-country-ride-56k-death-91300/

It kind of inspired me.... I would love to take a cross country trip on my bike, but I dont want to do it alone, would any one be intrested in joining me? Details to be planned later, but even like NY to florida for a few days any thing like that I love long trips driving... And the bike only makes it better for me. Im in the NY area mabey we could travel and meet up with other people from the forum, dont have to travel the entire way with us. Just an idea... If your intrested let me know it dosent have to be right away or even this season it could be planned out or just pick a direction and lets go... just take a week or two and do it. If your intrested respond here and we can see what we can figure out. At the moment I am free during the week, work strate weekends and am on call 24/7 for work so I would have to get coverage so a spurr of the moment thing would not work for me. As I said just an idea.

Old 05-14-2009, 07:22 AM
Location: Granger, Indiana (Next to South Bend and Notre Dame)

You should hit the dragons tail in kentucky on your way across. It has 300 some odd turns within 11 miles of road.

Old 05-14-2009, 11:21 AM

I'm already planning mine. Leaving Las Vegas headed to Delaware on 19th(ish) then leaving Delaware headed back to Las Vegas around July 5th. I'm on the opposite side of the country, but if your plans sinc up with mine we could cruise. Or even meet up someplace for a drink, if we're passing in opposite directions.