Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

bikers attack car

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2007, 10:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: bikers attack car

ORIGINAL: mccannf3

Those are the asses that give us all a bad name! [sm=boosign.gif] Also in reponce to rrasco question about the rear tire, I'm guessing they probably shot it flat? just my .02
+1

Old 06-18-2007, 10:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: bikers attack car

ah im sure there is more to that storie as well. and im sure i could run around catching bikers doing 100 things they shouldnt be. on the way home from work the other day traffic is at a stand still for a light and im waiting to get into the turn lane at the end of a road. all the time bikers are flying 30-40 mph on the shoulder of the road i could have easliy hit one by accident. and im sure they would co "stupid cager" but yet they shouldnt have been there and should have waited there turn in traffic. i contestly see guys out on bikes not just sport bikes cruisers to but the majority is sport bikes doing completly stupid crap and then blame the person in the car. it also made me very made to constently see bikers go around me messing up the flow of traffic and me geting stuck there even longer.

people in cars do stupid thing but so do people in bikes. as i told some one earlier i was out on the bike and i go to searve from hiting a pot hole and just as i starting to counter stear i hear the double tone of an exhuast just out of my mirrors and feild of vision there is a RR that could have turned real ugly. i think why you see so many sport bikes doing so many things that general **** off the general public is that the majority of riders are your kids who dont think about the consequences of there actions and as a result the rest of society hates sport bikes.

this is very generalized and comes from my expereince with people on and off this forum and isnt applied to any one here in gerenal. but from my general pereception and people i talk to. bikers feel they can do what every they want and that they rule the road and dont have to dollow the rule but when a car breaks the rules they scream bloody murder.

that guy in the video did some pretty ******* crap but the video only shows a very small part so was he provoced by something they did prior. does it make it right no but some understanding into why he did what he did