Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

bikers attack car

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2007, 01:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: bikers attack car

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

when ur blocking cars on the road, people honk at u and u just keep on blockin...nothing to it. nobody just kicks a mirror off for somethin lil like that...just dont make sense really. ive had people honk their horns and flash their lights at me and my friends a couple times and nothin happens cause we are still blockin...nobody is just gonna drop back from the pack to kick off somebody's mirror cause they dont wanna here the horn anymore, if that was the case we would be hearing storys like this all the time imho.
your right and someone is just going to start running people overs for the hell of it that makes more sence.

Old 06-16-2007, 01:43 PM

LOL. I guarentee everyone involved in this incident was in the wrong one way or another. 2 wrongs don't make a right, the cager should be happy he's alive for whatever he did to get shot at, and the bikers should be happy he didn't run them all over.

Old 06-16-2007, 01:58 PM

ORIGINAL: 95camaro01f4i

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

when ur blocking cars on the road, people honk at u and u just keep on blockin...nothing to it. nobody just kicks a mirror off for somethin lil like that...just dont make sense really. ive had people honk their horns and flash their lights at me and my friends a couple times and nothin happens cause we are still blockin...nobody is just gonna drop back from the pack to kick off somebody's mirror cause they dont wanna here the horn anymore, if that was the case we would be hearing storys like this all the time imho.
your right and someone is just going to start running people overs for the hell of it that makes more sence.
i can almost 100% garantee u that the guy was probably showin off and almost hit the guy who took off his mirror, starting the whole chain reaction. i mean, it just makes sence to me cause ive seen it happen before. Tell u what, go out one night and ride wit some stunters for a lil bit. U dont have to stunt or nothin, but just ride in the pack. See what the cagers do when the come up on u all and then u will have a better idea of what probably happened

Old 06-16-2007, 02:08 PM
Retired Moderator

I think we should consider something. How many threads do we see about some idiot nearly hitting a rider? And how many people post how they would have kicked the car, punched the mirror, etc. I don't think it wouldn't have taken much to get these guys excited because I've seen it on our own forum. Also, they are in a group, and probably had some of that "pack mentality" going. Either way...this is just bad publicity. [>:]

Old 06-16-2007, 02:14 PM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

I think we should consider something. How many threads do we see about some idiot nearly hitting a rider? And how many people post how they would have kicked the car, punched the mirror, etc. I don't think it wouldn't have taken much to get these guys excited because I've seen it on our own forum. Also, they are in a group, and probably had some of that "pack mentality" going. Either way...this is just bad publicity. [>:]
I actually agree wit u 100% on that one, i just dont think that they would have kicked it cause some dude was honking their horn or flashin their lights to want to get around...that happens all the time if ur blockin traffic. Im just agreein wit what the guy said about the guy almost hittin the him on his bike. And besides, who would log onto a forum and tell a story like this and add the "He swerved into me" part to make themselves sound better...its the internet. Just dont make sense to me i guess.

Old 06-16-2007, 02:18 PM

i dont condon stunting on public streets. and obviously if it cuases problems like you said it shouldnt be done pluse its illegal to stunt on public streets in any case of him geting to close even if you are right they should have just let him go by but they didnt and it escilated to the point of people geting run off the road and shot at.

Old 06-16-2007, 02:26 PM

man, all i said was just ride wit them one night is all. u dont have to do anything illegal or nothin like that. just stick wit the pack for a couple hours and u will see some ****e. and besides, everybody brakes the law on some sort of account at least once a week...ive probably broken it on several accounts this week but whatever

Old 06-16-2007, 02:38 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: fuze

LOL. I guarentee everyone involved in this incident was in the wrong one way or another. 2 wrongs don't make a right, the cager should be happy he's alive for whatever he did to get shot at, and the bikers should be happy he didn't run them all over.
I agree.
But to use a freeway to do stunts on, well you are a moron. Why should other bikers block other traffic so you can do your wheelies and drive like an idiot. Go find an empty parking lot and fill yer boots. Traffic is bad enough now a days, but to have a group of jackasses blocking traffic so you can show off, get real. just my .02

Old 06-16-2007, 09:04 PM

there are those drivers out there that just don't like motorcyclist. they shouldn't have been blocking all lanes and i'm sure the guy got pissed and started trying to run them off the road. according to that dallas riders forum he did run someone off the road and the guy wrecked into oncoming traffic and thats why the news video said a couple riders followed him to the police station so he wasn't fleeing the scene of an accident. all of the damage and bullets shot at his car were retalliation. i can't see them shooting at him for "just trying to pass" lol, yeah right. i always get the ******** that when i go to pass them they speed up and try to not let me in so i have to hit the throttle hard and makes me look like a "crazy speeding crotch rocket rider". a guy actually ran me off to the shoulder of the freeway merge ramp yesterday. some cagers deserve what they get imo.

Old 06-16-2007, 09:16 PM

w
ORIGINAL: BabyComfortF4i

there are those drivers out there that just don't like motorcyclist. they shouldn't have been blocking all lanes and i'm sure the guy got pissed and started trying to run them off the road. according to that dallas riders forum he did run someone off the road and the guy wrecked into oncoming traffic and thats why the news video said a couple riders followed him to the police station so he wasn't fleeing the scene of an accident. all of the damage and bullets shot at his car were retalliation. i can't see them shooting at him for "just trying to pass" lol, yeah right. i always get the ******** that when i go to pass them they speed up and try to not let me in so i have to hit the throttle hard and makes me look like a "crazy speeding crotch rocket rider". a guy actually ran me off to the shoulder of the freeway merge ramp yesterday. some cagers deserve what they get imo.
so wait were going to believe the motorcycist and not the driver. why does he desreve to believe more? to me it makes just as much sense that they started shooting for no reason as it does as this guy starting to run them over. some motorcyclist just dont like people driving cars or as you guys put it cagers.

i dont think this started off as him running them off the road or them shooting its insane to think that. its obviously something that just esclated to the point becuase of people that cant let crap go.

you ever thing you got runn off the ramp cuase the guy didnt see you. it happens you have a small siloet and you have to be aware of that when you ride.

we will never know what happend out there unless the police uncover video footage. so its stupid to speculate any more becuase non of us really know. and if this guy is as crazy as people thing and he really wanted to hurt these people i garantee you there would be dead people in this storie cuase a bike against a car isnt going to win

i perfer to belive the news sources then the riders as they most likly did a lot of research before releasing that segment

Quick Reply: bikers attack car