Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

bikers attack car

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 07:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bikers attack car

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/myfox/pages/...p;pageId=1.1.1

what do you guys think about this story im curious. i got the link off another forum

Old 06-15-2007, 08:04 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: bikers attack car

damn...made me wish i didn't sell my supercharged tahoe...there would be biker guts all over the roadway then!

Old 06-15-2007, 08:05 PM

those are the folks i don't want to ride with. this is just another thing that's gonna give sportbike riders a bad image. i doubt they catch who did it. i wonder what the real story is?

Old 06-15-2007, 08:28 PM

bull i don't buy it ! there is a tire mark on the side of his car kinda high for bike don't you think ? and i can belive that his mirrors got kicked off i have had to do that before when somebody wasn't paying attetion and nearly crashed me ! but i don't know it seems fishy to me, but hey that only my .02

Old 06-15-2007, 08:44 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thats interesting. obvisouly there were some immature ones among the riders, but at the same time, why would other riders follow him to the PD unless they really had a reason to? if i was riding with a bunch of guys and they did what he claims, you bet your *** i wouldnt ride to the PD. there was obviously a mixed groups of riders, but i think someone isnt telling the truth or having a very selective memory.

i looked at it again haynes, that is odd, they were doing wheelies, but i dont think they would want to come down on his ride like that. look at his back tire too, i supposed they kicked it flat?

Old 06-15-2007, 08:55 PM

supposedly he ran 2 of them off the road and thats why they went after him but i question that and if that was the case the other motorcycles who were witnesses why didnt they tell the police that. i honestly dont beleive either side

supposedly these guys create what are suppoesed to be safe pockets for there freind to stunt by blocking traffic.

what i think happend is this guy was tailgating these guys and honkin his horn cuase he couldnt get by. it pissed a bike of he took his mirror off and it just turned into a incedent the just escilated

Old 06-15-2007, 09:10 PM

there is more to this story, on one of the other forums a guy claims to have riden with them thatday and says they got ran off theroad.. who knows..

Old 06-15-2007, 09:16 PM

Those are the asses that give us all a bad name! [sm=boosign.gif] Also in reponce to rrasco question about the rear tire, I'm guessing they probably shot it flat? just my .02

Old 06-15-2007, 09:25 PM

found this on another forum,

Found some more info from Dallasriders.com.

Quote:[/align]

a car almost ran me over so i broke its mirror off them it almost rear ended someone in a wheelie...when someone came up to the side of it the car changed all three lanes and slammed the bike into the gaurd rail the rider flew over the median into on coming traffic...he is alright! then another rider came up on the right side of the car and the car swirved and hit him and he immediately went down...minor road rash! then the wrest of the group chased the cop threw town kicking, beating, punching, and one guy was shooting at the car til the car pulled into the police station! [/align]Page 2 of this thread.
http://www.dallasriders.com/viewtopic.php?t=12965&postdays=0&postorder =asc&sta rt=25[/align]

Old 06-15-2007, 09:42 PM

ORIGINAL: outsider8

found this on another forum,

Found some more info from Dallasriders.com.

Quote:[/align]

a car almost ran me over so i broke its mirror off them it almost rear ended someone in a wheelie...when someone came up to the side of it the car changed all three lanes and slammed the bike into the gaurd rail the rider flew over the median into on coming traffic...he is alright! then another rider came up on the right side of the car and the car swirved and hit him and he immediately went down...minor road rash! then the wrest of the group chased the cop threw town kicking, beating, punching, and one guy was shooting at the car til the car pulled into the police station! [/align]Page 2 of this thread.
http://www.dallasriders.com/viewtopic.php?t=12965&postdays=0&postorder =asc&sta rt=25[/align]
so they do this rolling blockade like you see in the video the guy tailgates this guy what he deams as him almost runing him over or what ever he passes him really close so he decided to kick this guys mirror off. this guy panics tries to get out of there almost runs someone oever doing a wheelie trying to esscape he then slames into a car into a median then another bike and runs to the cops where they stated shooting him. where did they start kickcing him they claim as they chassed him threw town but he says it happend on the free way . i think after he almost hit the guy doing the wheelie they went after him ickcing and punching and thats when he ran the one guy into the gard rail and stuff. i mean from no side does this make any sense and how could no other people see this and call the cops??? i just dont see why this guy would slam someone into a guard rail becuase somone took his mirror off i mean he would have known he could have killed the guy by doing it so i think he feared for his life by the time he did that

Quick Reply: bikers attack car