Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

bikers attack car

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 01:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: bikers attack car

95camaro01F4i

you ever thing you got runn off the ramp cuase the guy didnt see you.

so you can use that as an excuse if you run someone off the road or crash into them, or whatever? aren't you the one that just all of a sudden gave up riding? guess i can run bikes off the road and get away with it and just tell the cops "i didn't see him" and that will keep me from getting charged with anything.

Old 06-17-2007, 01:46 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: PHXf4i

95camaro01F4i

you ever thing you got runn off the ramp cuase the guy didnt see you.
so you can use that as an excuse if you run someone off the road or crash into them, or whatever? aren't you the one that just all of a sudden gave up riding? guess i can run bikes off the road and get away with it and just tell the cops "i didn't see him" and that will keep me from getting charged with anything.
i believe he is suggesting alternative reasons for the action to counter the immediate assumption that it was intentional. i didnt see him say anywhere that it was right, merely suggested an alternative.

i think both sides have holes as it has been put. cager was pissed about the situation as he should have been, but who knows what he did except him and the riders, we can only speculate. either way, nothing justifies him attempting to run into anyone or them shooting at him. kicking is one thing, but shooting at his car is a whole nother ballgame...that is attempted murder. you dont shoot at someones car to 'stop' them.

Old 06-17-2007, 01:58 AM

i agree that both are in the wrong. i'm sure there are plenty of roads that these guys could've went to do their stunting and reckless riding and avoided the situation completely. it sucks to always see the media point out the type of bikes instead of the people that are on them. so now its all blown out of proportion and anyone seen on a sportbike is considered "a crazy maniac". the guy being interviewed even stated, "next time i will just exit" cause now he thinks anyone on those kind of bikes are crazy. i know everyone can agree on that. it will never end, there will always be the few idiots that ruin things for the rest of us.

Old 06-17-2007, 06:51 AM

yep thats what i ment rrasco

you never hear about the good stuff in the news. you never hear about the good cops only the bad, you never hear about the good ceo's just the ones ripping people off. its sad but thats how it is . people dont want to here about good people. its like that news story about the loop where 300+ people a year reck and how crazy sports bike riders are and 13-15 deths a year

Old 06-17-2007, 11:56 PM

I really dont see how u can just totally agree wit some cager's point of view over a fellow biker's?

Old 06-18-2007, 12:02 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

I really dont see how u can just totally agree wit some cager's point of view over a fellow biker's?
That's the stupidest thing I've ever read. Those morons were riding like **** and deserve to be taken off the road.

People that ride like that are not my fellow biker, they are the reason people hate us.

Get over it, and get over yourself.

Old 06-18-2007, 12:23 AM

ORIGINAL: TheX

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

That's the stupidest thing I've ever read. Those morons were riding like **** and deserve to be taken off the road.

People that ride like that are not my fellow biker, they are the reason people hate us.

Get over it, and get over yourself.
Not your fellow biker huh? They were ridin some wheelies on the damn freeway...get off ur fackin high horse asshat. And as far as sharing the same point of view as a fellow biker (yeah, sorry stunters ride bikes to), i mean where is the loyalty honesty? And forwhat reason does the guy have to lie, its the i n t e r n e t.

Old 06-18-2007, 03:36 AM
Jan 2009 ROTM

I dont get the loyalty thing at all. I dont know you, and i dont like how you ride but because you ride i am supposed to have your back? I drive a Dodge truck, so now everyone else who drives one is my friend and has my back. I have met a lot of great people riding over the years, i have also ridden with groups that do stupid things, when that happens i take the next exit. Your gonna do what you want but dont expect that just because i ride too that i think its ok or that i support your ignorance.

Old 06-18-2007, 10:09 PM

another stupid cager........

http://bikerpunks.com/2007/06/17/mer...s-of-the-road/

Old 06-18-2007, 10:17 PM

ORIGINAL: PHXf4i

another stupid cager........

http://bikerpunks.com/2007/06/17/mer...s-of-the-road/
Name:  stupid.gif