Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

bikers attack car

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2007, 06:34 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: bikers attack car

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

I had a lady cut me off in traffic the yesterday on purpose... I pulled up next to her at the stop light and told her she almost ran me off the road and could've killed me, but she was like "you shouldn't be on a scooter then" I proceded to grab her cell phone she was talking on the whole time and throw it across the intersection...
Really you threw it..I give you major props..lol i dont have the ***** to throw it i would have turned it off or taken the battery out and threw it back in her car

Old 06-16-2007, 06:44 AM

ORIGINAL: SchiraF4I

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

I had a lady cut me off in traffic the yesterday on purpose... I pulled up next to her at the stop light and told her she almost ran me off the road and could've killed me, but she was like "you shouldn't be on a scooter then" I proceded to grab her cell phone she was talking on the whole time and throw it across the intersection...
Really you threw it..I give you major props..lol i dont have the ***** to throw it i would have turned it off or taken the battery out and threw it back in her car
I would have thrown it too...

Old 06-16-2007, 11:29 AM

so u guys blame the bikers for the cager hitting two of them? the guy said that the cager almost hit him and so he broke off his mirror (which is def likely to happen). then the car ran into somebody mid wheelie and ran another off the road...and u all want to diss the riders? Maybe stunting isnt cool and all wit some riders but ill be damned if somebody tried to run me off the road and i dont do nothin about it. hell, i thought people on bikes were suppossed to stick together when a car purposely runs into a person on a bike...guess i was wrong huh?

Old 06-16-2007, 12:22 PM

ORIGINAL: dizzie56

so u guys blame the bikers for the cager hitting two of them? the guy said that the cager almost hit him and so he broke off his mirror (which is def likely to happen). then the car ran into somebody mid wheelie and ran another off the road...and u all want to diss the riders? Maybe stunting isnt cool and all wit some riders but ill be damned if somebody tried to run me off the road and i dont do nothin about it. hell, i thought people on bikes were suppossed to stick together when a car purposely runs into a person on a bike...guess i was wrong huh?
no offence but reading comprehension was your stong point in high school was it?

he alsomt hit one biker when the said biker then purposly broke the car mirror off. then he ALMOST hit a guy doing a wheelie. then he supposedly just went crazy and hiting people i dont believe that. i dont believe the guy would full well knowing he could kill these people just start hitting them. i think they attacked his car after he ALMOST hit the one guy and almost hit the guy doing a wheelie the guy pannic and hit 2 of them. there story doesnt make sence that he just went crazy and started going after them. more does his that they just went after him.

in any case this could have all been avoided if they didnt use the highway as there personal playground and just road like normal people on it.

Old 06-16-2007, 12:44 PM

well maybe i did mess up on the wheelie thing a bit and just forgot the ALMOST but that was probably because the fact of him HITTING two other riders kinda pissed me off. Now in all honesty, maybe they shouldnt have been doing what they were doing on the freeway...ill give u that. But what do they teach EVERY fackin driver during drivers ed to do when u come up on an ******* driver whether they tailgate u, flash their high beams at u, flick u off or whatever they tell u to slow the fuuck down and let them pass. This guy didnt do that, instead he ends up hittin two people on bikes...how are u not pissed off about that at all? Regardless of how people ride their bikes, that doesnt serve as justice to how cagers should have the right to run us off the road...thats bs and u know it boss. Yeah, they shouldnt have been ridin how they were but how does that justify the cager runnin a guy into the gaurdrail? I just dont get it really, maybe u can let me know since i have a low reading comp or somethin...fill me in boss.

Old 06-16-2007, 12:46 PM

ORIGINAL: 95camaro01f4i
no offence but reading comprehension was your stong point in high school was it?
Oh, and it is "Wasn't your strong point in high school was it?"...just thought i might help out on the reading comp thing homie

Old 06-16-2007, 12:54 PM

ORIGINAL: 95camaro01f4i

Oh, and it is "Wasn't your strong point in high school was it?"...just thought i might help out on the reading comp thing homie
gramor and spelling werent mine[:@] stong points in school.

the problem at what point did he hit thouse 2 people after they attacked him like he claims or before . in either case they should have called the cops not attack and then shoot at him. my problem is it someone was punching my windows out and shooting at me id run there *** over with out thinking twice. if it was me and they kicked my mirror off my truck and started attacking it and started shooting at me there would be 25 dead bikers on the road.

the reason non of us are mad is not that we buy his story we dont buy there story. i think your missing a lot of keep points to the story though.

like why did he not get arrested when they taked to the bikers that went to the police station with him. there must have been a police report filed and if so they would have mentioned in the news report he intentionaly ran 2 people off the road and they went after him. when did they start attacking him if he almost ran one guy over why not get out of his way and just let him go by why even kick his mirror off who are you to vandalize someone elses car?

Old 06-16-2007, 01:11 PM

u dont buy his story but u dont buy their story either? how does that make sense at all? lets think about this honestly. im bettin the person in the car came up on a bunch of bikers blockin the freeway so they could do some tricks and tried scootin up closer to see the action (happens all the time). In the process of actin like a dick and gettin to close to the bikes he accidently comes to close to a biker (probablymore than once since not to many people just fly off and kick the mirrors off for no damn reason or for a first attempt really). the guy flys outa their after gettin his mirror kick off for actin like an *** and almost hits a guy on doin a wheelie. now, if u are ridin wit a group of guys and see somebody comin up on ur *** and tryin to fit in and actin like a ******** in a cage, u wouldnt get pissed off? especially after he almost hit a guy on one wheel? im bettin thats when the other guys came up on the car and thats when he ran them off the road. if i was in the back of the pack and seen some guy almost hittin somebody a couple times cause he wanted to see the action or just try and be cool in his rice burner and race a biker and then almost hit a guy doin a wheelie and then proceed to run not one, but two people off the road, yeah, id shoot at his car too if i was packin. im bettin that is pretty close to what actually happened. im mean, just look at the car...its screamin "im bein driven by a kid who wants to act like an *** on the freeway when he sees bikers and i want them to notice my bling-bling rims". im sure there are holes in the story on both sides. but honestly, i can tell u this. when people set up a bit of a road block on the freeway for a min to stunt their is usually a car or two that tries to cut other drivers off just to see the action...then the lil kid in the car gets all hoped up on the testosterone that he just startin to get since he just got his first pube the other day and then tries to show off a bit, inadvertently almost hittin a couple of bikers. this would cause him to get his *** beat imo even before he ran the two guys off the road. i mean, nobody just kicks a car for no reason man and u know it...especially shoot at it for no reason.

Old 06-16-2007, 01:24 PM

u dont buy his story but u dont buy their story either? how does that make sense at all? lets think about this honestly. im bettin the person in the car came up on a bunch of bikers blockin the freeway so they could do some tricks and tried scootin up closer to see the action (happens all the time). In the process of actin like a dick and gettin to close to the bikes he accidently comes to close to a biker (probablymore than once since not to many people just fly off and kick the mirrors off for no damn reason or for a first attempt really). the guy flys outa their after gettin his mirror kick off for actin like an *** and almost hits a guy on doin a wheelie. now, if u are ridin wit a group of guys and see somebody comin up on ur *** and tryin to fit in and actin like a ******** in a cage, u wouldnt get pissed off? especially after he almost hit a guy on one wheel? im bettin thats when the other guys came up on the car and thats when he ran them off the road. if i was in the back of the pack and seen some guy almost hittin somebody a couple times cause he wanted to see the action or just try and be cool in his rice burner and race a biker and then almost hit a guy doin a wheelie and then proceed to run not one, but two people off the road, yeah, id shoot at his car too if i was packin. im bettin that is pretty close to what actually happened. im mean, just look at the car...its screamin "im bein driven by a kid who wants to act like an *** on the freeway when he sees bikers and i want them to notice my bling-bling rims". im sure there are holes in the story on both sides. but honestly, i can tell u this. when people set up a bit of a road block on the freeway for a min to stunt their is usually a car or two that tries to cut other drivers off just to see the action...then the lil kid in the car gets all hoped up on the testosterone that he just startin to get since he just got his first pube the other day and then tries to show off a bit, inadvertently almost hittin a couple of bikers. this would cause him to get his *** beat imo even before he ran the two guys off the road. i mean, nobody just kicks a car for no reason man and u know it...especially shoot at it for no reason.
some kid i think the guy was like 50
i think your wrong. i think they were block all the lanes so no one can pass he started tail gating honkin his horn. they got pissed off and took off his mirror. the rider the took off his mirror took his tailgating and said almost hit to make it sound better. the driver of the car then probly through something at the bikers and flipping out and tried to take off and almost hit the guy doing the wheelie. at this point they flipped out and started to kick the guys car and **** when he freaked out and started hitting them trying to get out of there and then they started shooting at him.

i hear on here all the time how people throw bbs and crap at cars when they tailgate . the reason i dont believe either side is i dont belive that this guy would just run people over and i dont believe they would just shoot people.

and what about blocking the freeway a minute or two to stunt? they have no right to block it for a second to stunt its not a playground go to parking lot to stunt

u support stippers?

the sad part of this is all the bikers in the dallas area will pay for what these guys did for a long time even thought they had nothing to do with it beucase i garantee these the police are going to come down hard on sportbikes now. so you dallas guys better watch your backs.

Old 06-16-2007, 01:37 PM

when ur blocking cars on the road, people honk at u and u just keep on blockin...nothing to it. nobody just kicks a mirror off for somethin lil like that...just dont make sense really. ive had people honk their horns and flash their lights at me and my friends a couple times and nothin happens cause we are still blockin...nobody is just gonna drop back from the pack to kick off somebody's mirror cause they dont wanna here the horn anymore, if that was the case we would be hearing storys like this all the time imho.

Quick Reply: bikers attack car