Drag Racing Raced a guy from a light? Been to a night at the track?? Tell your story here.

Bed time story. Ohhh This is good.

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 01:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bed time story. Ohhh This is good.

So a few night's ago I was doing a late night borrito run after work. I took my Hoopty 97 Pontiac grand am (Wife owns the Chevy, but what can you do). I am at a stop light and Two kids pull up In a C6-Z06. I am a chevy man myself so I had to look. Before I could just give a nice nod for just due's. These kids start reving me up like crazy. I look at them strange, and they say to me "Don't you wish you could afford something fast like this." WHAT?? My father taught me along time ago. "No matter how fast you are thier issomeone alway's faster." So I simply reply "Dude I will make your **** feal like it's in reverse." "HAHAHAHAHAHA"Yeah right let's go then." "No not here." I said. "To many cops, meet me in 30 minuets at (local place not important)." "Why 30 minuets now you scared?" "No, I went out to get some medicine for my newborn. Trust me I'll be there." "Sure dude Whatever". So I go home and bring out the trusty old 2001 zx12r. Ahhhh. Akropovic full exhaust, K&N Filter, USB III, Dynod 175hp 98 torque. Not the fastest but she's Damn fast. When I got to the spot these kids still didn't know what the **** I had. "Wewill stillsmoke you." Long story short......I only used1st gear. HAHAHAHAHAHA!I'm pretty sure a lot had to do with skill why I beat them so bad. Someone who know's how to use that bad *** car would have done a lot better.Damn rich spoiled brats. Should have took thier money to.

Old 01-13-2009, 07:49 PM
Default RE: Bed time story. Ohhh This is good.

Funny how those guys always want to race a beater, and then make some excuse when they lose.

Old 01-13-2009, 11:10 PM

hahahahahah that is a great bed time story.... thats like one time when a lambo pulled up next to me and try and race when i was on my f3, i mean really they couldnt at least have picked a bike from this century to run against, i dont even waste my time with ppl like that

Old 01-14-2009, 11:46 AM

bwaahhhhh i bet they dont go telling there friend,, man i got beat in my "DAD'S" vette lmao