Old 07-21-2011, 02:36 PM
July 2012 Ride of the Month
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol nice, she's fine (duh)

Old 07-21-2011, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by 1BAD14
this is what it use to look like

Haha nice touch with the missile launch button.

Also, nice touch with Ms. USA

I'm tempted to swap that 929 front end and rear wheel onto my F4i...

Old 07-21-2011, 02:46 PM

As soon as Honda makes a bike in the class of the ZX14/Hayabusa then maybe. I am 270lbs and even then the 929 seemed a bit small under me. Im not a lard *** just a big guy.

No Miss America is not still on my bike, I married he cousin though so the conselation prize wasnt bad.....lol

and the missle launch button was used for an electric ram air set up I designed for it, made 3 extra horsepower in the mid range.

Last edited by 1BAD14; 07-21-2011 at 02:57 PM.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:58 PM

yeah i hear you. they don't make them like they used to. most newer bikes i sat on seem to disappear underneath me. and i'm only 6'2 170lbs.

Old 07-25-2011, 09:12 PM

Would anyone be interested in buying whats left of my once beloved baby?

Old 07-27-2011, 06:28 PM
Old 07-27-2011, 06:29 PM
Old 07-28-2011, 09:10 AM

Thanks for the links, but I have the parts they are selling unless you were giving me a price list reference.?

Old 07-28-2011, 11:15 AM

lol nah just in case you needed anything...

Old 10-05-2011, 11:07 PM
Default I'm getting there

Originally Posted by 1BAD14
I got the bike back and I only gave the guy part of his money back, like you said, who buys a erion for $400 bucks so he had to learn a lesson too, I wasnt going to not give him anything because he didnt have to man up and say anything about it.

Ok here is the bad...../ good....
It has'nt been wrecked or down which totally suprised me I can tell this buy the fact that the frame sliders are perfect except for the discoloration they usually get. But all the serial numbers on the frame had been ground of the frame
its missing
alot of bolts
upper fairing
headlight
gas tank
clutch cable (beats the hell out of me)
both seats
upper tripple tree
ignition
battery
bar ends
guage cluster

it also is missing the
pc3
scotts stearing damper

The good
frame , swingarm, engine all look good. wheels and tires are still good so I am thinking that they just stipped all they could and since the couldnt sell it the pawned the rest of it off on the first sap that saw a deal to good to be true.

I havnt looked into the air box but there should be a set of factory pro velocity stacks in there (I hope anyways)
It still has the full exhaust system intact with no dents a few surface scatches but nothing too bad.
intergraded L.E.D taillight still there but tabs might be broken.

My delimma is what to do with it now?
Do I spend money to replace and fix whats missing and hope to sell it to get what i put back into?
or do i sell it as is?

Whats crazy about this is that I dont know how I feel about having it back.
THE LIST GOES ON AND ON............................

In addition to the things I mentioned it also needed
right foot brake pedal (the one on it was kind of bent)
the bracket that holds the rear seat to the frame
front turn signals
along with the gas tank is the fuel pump as well as the banjo fuel line and other rubber hoses
the bracket that holds the cluch cable to the clutch housing
Windscreen (my old one was one my old upper fairing as well as the windscreen nuts)
Along with the ignition it needs gas tank lock and trunk lock (matching set is a must)
ram air covers
air filter
Right handle bar control (or re-wire what they hacked up)

I am sure I am missing more **** but thats all i can think of seeing how I am at work and not looking at the bike right now.

However there is more good news. I dobt the whole time my bike was gone that it was ever riden, which means the motor is relatively in the same condition it was in when they stole it.

While I was working on this thing which has been only in the last month but before then it was just sitting in my garage looking at me everytime I went in there. While putting this thing back together I decided to check and make sure all the electronics worked so I started off buying the things that I would need first to make sure it would even start before I went ahead and started dumping money into it to get it up and running.

The first thing I did was check the fuses and all of the fuses were good except for the ignition fuse so I assume that when they were playing what does this wire do, they blew the fuse and never could get it started thats what prompted them to start stripping the bike down.

So I replaced the fuse, rewired the right hand controls and ordered an ignition lock set of ebay that I got rather cheaply for like $60 plus shipping, bad news is it was for a 954, good news is that the trunk lock can be modified to work with the 929 trunk. The gas cap locks are the same but the ignition for a 929 has (4) wires that come from it and the ignition from a 954 has (3). I installed it and connected the (+) and (-) cables to the battery in my truck without it running (because i knew 929 batteries can be expensive and didnt want buy one if it wasnt necessary) and hit the start button and the starter cranked so I guess its a good sign that it might work anyways. I know people think alot of parts are innerchangable but alot are not like the right hand controls; they look similar but the 929 has a male connecton and the 954 has a female connection plust the way the throttle wire holes are positioned are also different.

I have been able to find most of what I need and have been damn near living on ebay and craigslist for the last month trying to get everything I need at a fair price and trying to get everything from as few sellers as possible to cut down on shipping cost and to work out bulk buying savings.

I really am having trouble finding an ERION RACING EDITION gas tank. I have an Orange one with a pretty decent paint job with a tank pad on it but would much rather have it a stock as possible.

So if any of you have an ERION tank that looks good (8 or 9 out of 10) or knows anybody with one I would appreciate the look out.

I will post pics of my progress as soon as I can.... weekend at the latest.

Last edited by 1BAD14; 10-05-2011 at 11:09 PM.

Quick Reply: "STOLEN" Erion Edition!!!!