"STOLEN" Erion Edition!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2010, 12:16 AM
Permanent ROTM Nominee
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

50 miles north of richmond and 50 miles south of DC

Old 02-28-2010, 02:18 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That sounds a little too close for comfort....i'm near Lake Anna....West of F'Burg. I will certainly keep my eyes open for you on bikes, and parts...

Old 03-01-2010, 03:28 PM

Thats bullsh*t bro, karma will get those boys. I have the same bike, I'd be out for blood.

Old 07-17-2011, 12:03 PM

2 years and 1 month later I have found her! Oh I am formerly the member known as bignibb and 2 years ago some turd burger stole my baby and today I have found her. I have to drive a ways to get her and am not sure of her exact condition but its going to cost me $400 bucks which sucks because they guy that bought it wants his money back and i understand that but i know its going to cost me a little bit of change to get her back in running shape.

So to anyone that has had there bike stolen, dont loose hope.

Old 07-17-2011, 03:05 PM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

hey man , that's good news I hope , 2 years ......... that's something right there

Old 07-17-2011, 08:13 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If you reported it as stolen then all you need is the report and a law enforcement officer. Buying stolen goods does not entitle you to a refund Good luck!

Old 07-17-2011, 08:19 PM

WTF, who sells an Erion for $400? Even as a wrecked pile of scrap it is worth more... sounds fishy to me!

Old 07-17-2011, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by 1BAD14
2 years and 1 month later I have found her! Oh I am formerly the member known as bignibb and 2 years ago some turd burger stole my baby and today I have found her. I have to drive a ways to get her and am not sure of her exact condition but its going to cost me $400 bucks which sucks because they guy that bought it wants his money back and i understand that but i know its going to cost me a little bit of change to get her back in running shape.

So to anyone that has had there bike stolen, dont loose hope.
Damn bro its been 2 years? When I see your bike pop up on the top of the main page I check it out....again and again...... welcome back...

Old 07-17-2011, 08:54 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chainstretcher
If you reported it as stolen then all you need is the report and a law enforcement officer. Buying stolen goods does not entitle you to a refund Good luck!
+1.

He's welcome to go after the seller, but it's not your problem.

Old 07-18-2011, 12:03 AM

I got the bike back and I only gave the guy part of his money back, like you said, who buys a erion for $400 bucks so he had to learn a lesson too, I wasnt going to not give him anything because he didnt have to man up and say anything about it.

Ok here is the bad...../ good....
It has'nt been wrecked or down which totally suprised me I can tell this buy the fact that the frame sliders are perfect except for the discoloration they usually get. But all the serial numbers on the frame had been ground of the frame
its missing
alot of bolts
upper fairing
headlight
gas tank
clutch cable (beats the hell out of me)
both seats
upper tripple tree
ignition
battery
bar ends
guage cluster

it also is missing the
pc3
scotts stearing damper

The good
frame , swingarm, engine all look good. wheels and tires are still good so I am thinking that they just stipped all they could and since the couldnt sell it the pawned the rest of it off on the first sap that saw a deal to good to be true.

I havnt looked into the air box but there should be a set of factory pro velocity stacks in there (I hope anyways)
It still has the full exhaust system intact with no dents a few surface scatches but nothing too bad.
intergraded L.E.D taillight still there but tabs might be broken.

My delimma is what to do with it now?
Do I spend money to replace and fix whats missing and hope to sell it to get what i put back into?
or do i sell it as is?

Whats crazy about this is that I dont know how I feel about having it back.

Quick Reply: "STOLEN" Erion Edition!!!!