Ticket for not putting visor down

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 07:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ticket for not putting visor down

I have to give a lot of respect to the cops in Las Cruces, NM. They are very leniant when it comes to stuff like this. Hell Blue Fox was doing 50 mph in a 35 mph zone. And when he got pulled over the cop just checked his license and said " have a good day." As far as your ticket.... just pay the ticket and callit a lesson learned. I personally got pulled overfor the same thing and I just gota warning. Thanks LCPD!!!

Old 09-04-2007, 01:11 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ticket for not putting visor down

I'm sure alot of people won't agree with me, I've only been riding for about 2 years now... but I think there are already too many laws that restrict our freedom, ie smoking, seat belts, helmets, etc. Sure they might be a good idea, but people should have a right to be stupid if they want. If I enjoy smoking I should be able to smoke. In Cali smoking is banned in any indoor building including bars, pool halls, etc. Shouldn't the owner have the right to provide whatever environment he wants to his customers? Sure helmets are a good idea, but if I don't want to, shouldn't I have the right to not wear one? We're adults not children. Laws should protect those who can't protect themselves. How often do you think a guy w/o eye protection get's hit in the eye on his bike and it causes him to crash and hurt somebody else? Not high assume, so we should require everybody in the state to wear eye pro because of the few accidents?

To me it seems the real reason for all these laws that are suppose to keep us safe are the billion dollar insurance company lobbyists that are trying to cut down their costs of customer claimsby lobbying government officials to require citizens to follow any law that may lead to fewer accidents. When does it stop?

Hmmm, I didn'tplan torant...