Ticket for not putting visor down

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 06:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ticket for not putting visor down

Without trying to get into a bitching contest, most people (including me) dont have time to go on a legislative crusade tryingto change thelaws oneat a time.This black and white mentality is good for nothing. People sometimes get tickets that werent deserved. This same cop would probably let some hot bitch with half her **** outgo free for going 30mph over, but slaps a good guy with a ticket.Is that justice??Loosen up, get laid, smoke some pot, or whatever...

Old 09-02-2007, 06:05 PM

By the way.....are you a cop????

Old 09-02-2007, 09:20 PM

My body is a cop and when the city needs money they have a coda to meet. You were part of their coda. Common guy's cops are here to serve and protect and they forget that once to many times. They go laugh about it over a beer and then drive home druck afterwards. Sorry to thoses good cops but to many crooked once in my area. The small towns in my area only require a GED to be a cop and knowing the chief of police. Did'nt meen to spet on anybodys toes. Johnny

Old 09-02-2007, 10:47 PM
Mad

ORIGINAL: johnnyh

My body is a cop and when the city needs money they have a coda to meet. You were part of their coda. Common guy's cops are here to serve and protect and they forget that once to many times. They go laugh about it over a beer and then drive home druck afterwards. Sorry to thoses good cops but to many crooked once in my area. The small towns in my area only require a GED to be a cop and knowing the chief of police. Did'nt meen to spet on anybodys toes. Johnny
Dude!! WTF!! Are you drunk?

Old 09-02-2007, 11:45 PM

This ain,t a lie man, theres alot of politics in the small towns. You think it only happens in the movies but its all over. Now take the state highway patrol, those guys are educated and if you treat them with respect they will give you the same respect in return, but most citys have very little training. The closest city to me does give a 9 month coarse to there police officers but you still don't learn enough in 9 months. Another thing I've seen is they tend to pic on sport bike riders. Politics is about who you know and if you know the JP pretty well you have it made.Johnny

Old 09-03-2007, 01:44 AM

Johnny, were you wasted when you typed that???? HAHAHAHA Im only laugh'n cause Im druck 2 atr the momntert. HAHAHAHAA

Old 09-03-2007, 11:21 AM

ya'all missed the point. His girlfriend was on the back...she shoulda gave up to the cop to avoid the ticket. bet ya she is hot!

Old 09-03-2007, 01:21 PM

Hey X, By taking this to court he is doing something to change it....in a passive resistance kinda way. It doesn't seem feasible for the average Joe to be able to go out and get a law revoked so this is a realistic option to get some attention to frivolous "laws". I'm glad to know that I am not the only one on this sitethat questions things. Do you actually think that it is"wrong" or dangerous to have your visor up going 15 or 20 mph......

Old 09-03-2007, 01:50 PM

ps - johnnyh, did you grow up by the power lines?

Old 09-03-2007, 02:32 PM

im scratching my head here and kinda laughing at this, how and why is it not the law to have to wear a helmet at all times (this only counts for some of the states, not sure how many over there have that law) but you have to wear shades, glasses or have your visor down, I think the priorities are kinda screwed up somewhere, if a bug hits you in the eye, you may lose control, anyone who has had this happen to them knows what its like (happened my yesterday) and although its annoying, if you are concentrating hard enough you will not let it bother you, but hey you dont need the helmet cause nothing is ever gonna hit your head, is it, take a look at a 1 year old helmet and youll see a load of small nicks in it

The All Ireland final in hurling (google it, itsa great game) yesterday and i dont know how many flags that were sticking out of car windows hit me in the head, its legal to filter over her, nowif I was just wearing shades, i would have got a flag in the head and chances are would have hit a car and i wouldnt be yaking on here

If I was you, id fight this, as was said, hold up the system, screw around with them for a bit

Quick Reply: Ticket for not putting visor down