CBR 600F3 1995 - 1998 CBR 600F3 Forum

Scammed?

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2007, 06:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Scammed?

you are so f*%$ing ignorant. print the thread out you moron how is that gonna help that you never sent the parts and lied about when you cashed the check? This is not even your first offense of stealing looking at your record and the judge of this court is sure as hell going to see that and realize what they are dealing with. act like you got a cause...i hope you rot in jail
[align=left] [/align]

Old 08-14-2007, 09:02 AM

so sir, you have been sitting idle scouring over this thread daily doing nothing to help out the situation, ie sending the parts or his money back to him. despite the content of this thread you have no supporting evidence that you are not in the wrong. not only are you withholding parts and or his money, you are also preventing him from earning the interest he could have been making on that money.

Old 08-14-2007, 10:22 AM

could this thread be used as legal evidence???? I personally highly doubt it! 13 days till D-Day.

Old 08-14-2007, 12:05 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

ORIGINAL: locell

yeah I will get the tracking number to ya by that date its funny how people post things I print them out then they go back later on to edit them. but truth be told I was done being an *** anyway. I think the best thing here though is wisconsin has accepted the case which means all criminal and civil issues connected to this have to be delt with here. good thing I have this thread printed daily. Editing does no good.

hey perhaps bindle can let you crash at his place when you come to wisconsin.

Old 08-14-2007, 03:19 PM

You can bet he'll wait til the last possible minute to ship and provide tracking #'s. Sounds like the racine county investigator doesn't play games. Not sure anyone else should either. We'll see.

Old 08-14-2007, 06:07 PM

ORIGINAL: locell

yeah I will get the tracking number to ya by that date its funny how people post things I print them out then they go back later on to edit them. but truth be told I was done being an *** anyway. I think the best thing here though is wisconsin has accepted the case which means all criminal and civil issues connected to this have to be delt with here. good thing I have this thread printed daily. Editing does no good.

hey perhaps bindle can let you crash at his place when you come to wisconsin.
So what case do you think you have? I've been reading this thread for a while now and I can't imagine you would do anything other than send the parts or the cash and make an apology. Maybe you should send the parts AND that cash by way of an apology for being such a waste of time.

Whatever case you think you have, you better be 100% sre you can win it, because when you get laughed out of court by the judge you will be responsible for all the court fees as well as legal fees for the guy you have already ripped off once. Just like the dumbass who is about to lose his house because of the BS case he brought against me and my wife.

Old 08-14-2007, 07:07 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As sad and pathetic as the sellers behavior is I'm not surprised by it. ******** are born daily and they seem to gather at forums to find new victims.

We can only hope that justice does get done.

Old 08-14-2007, 07:43 PM

Wow...Just wow!

Karma's a bitch.

G/L wreckord!!

This thread gave me a headache and an ulcer...

Old 08-14-2007, 10:43 PM

ORIGINAL: bergs

This thread gave me a headache and an ulcer...
Make sure you take some tums for your ulcers

Old 08-14-2007, 11:05 PM

And for the headache?? Tums ain't gonna help...but thanks!

I just don't get this guy. He walks around and posts like his **** don't stink and everyone else is at fault because he dragged his own name through the mud. Too bad this scumbag doesn't have a conscience.

Maybe he's a junkie...? I mean, based on what I've read here it all makes sense...he's figured out how to rip people off, blame it on them, act like the world is against him and somehow sleep at night.

I'm going with "junkie", FTMFW of course.

Not sure what I'd do if he was in my riding group........I'd prolly kick some *** and get your $$ back minus 10% for my services...that's just me though.

<pops three Tums>

<lurking>

Quick Reply: Scammed?