CBR 600F2 1991 - 1994 CBR 600F2

Better pics of my cbr

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2006, 07:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: more F2 pics

I guess it was the rage back then...hair metal bands and spandex were in style too.

heh-heh

If I was gonna paint it, it would probably be yellow I saw one recently and it looked nice

This week I'm getting new fork oil/seals and having rear shock adjusted.

ORIGINAL: gride99

who would have thought that would have been the popular color. I wasnt into motorcycles at the time so I dont recall any color schemes at all.
ORIGINAL: MT Wallet

Your bike looks cleaner than mine

It's funny about the pink colors... because in '92 when I was in college that color scheme seemed the most popular.

I remember 3-4 bikes like ours on campus.

Old 04-23-2006, 02:38 AM

I have a 92 cbr f2 red/white exactly like the picture above. I have the red and white seat that goes with it. Does anyone else love those onramps?

Old 04-23-2006, 09:47 AM

hey man, can you post a picture of your bike? Id love to see it. Ive seen a few bikes with the seats that match the factory paint, but I cant find were to get them. does anybody know a site or somewhere to get one.
ORIGINAL: sosuperfly

I have a 92 cbr f2 red/white exactly like the picture above. I have the red and white seat that goes with it. Does anyone else love those onramps?

Old 04-23-2006, 12:20 PM

It's funny about the pink colors... because in '92 when I was in college that color scheme seemed the most popular.
You are right . There were only two other guys i new that had red and whites in the area i rode in . One of them took all the white off and custom painted a gray spider web on the side fairings . The other was about an hour away . But you could see the Purple and pinks all day

Gride i think you mentioned that there was a blue and white 1992 color and i do not remember seeing one on the road or even in a magazine . I recently seen one in the paper but i believe it was a misprint . I think in 1993 they had a white and light blue model with some red . Maybe this is what you are refering too ?

All i know is that the Red and White is the most pimp to me

Looks like it's gonna be a good day to ride on May 1 [sm=smiley36.gif] j/k

I have a 92 cbr f2 red/white exactly like the picture above. I have the red and white seat that goes with it.
If you ever are going to sell the bike sosuperfly let me know please . Is it in good shape ?

There is one i found out here but it doesn't look like the right plastic and missing stickers .

Old 04-23-2006, 03:37 PM

city worker just posted pics of the exact color I was refering to. maybe it was a 93', Im not sure. I just know it looks amazing. to me at least.

Old 04-23-2006, 06:23 PM

ORIGINAL: Crazy D

You are right . There were only two other guys i new that had red and whites in the area i rode in . One of them took all the white off and custom painted a gray spider web on the side fairings . The other was about an hour away . But you could see the Purple and pinks all day

Gride i think you mentioned that there was a blue and white 1992 color and i do not remember seeing one on the road or even in a magazine . I recently seen one in the paper but i believe it was a misprint . I think in 1993 they had a white and light blue model with some red . Maybe this is what you are refering too ?

All i know is that the Red and White is the most pimp to me

Looks like it's gonna be a good day to ride on May 1 [sm=smiley36.gif] j/k

I have a 92 cbr f2 red/white exactly like the picture above. I have the red and white seat that goes with it.
If you ever are going to sell the bike sosuperfly let me know please . Is it in good shape ?

There is one i found out here but it doesn't look like the right plastic and missing stickers .
There's a gorgeous black, red and silver f2 in Waikiki on Oahu.

Saw it once and I gotta say that color seems to have held up the best... if I didn't know anything about modern ss bikes I would've thought it was a new bike