CBR 600F2 1991 - 1994 CBR 600F2

Better pics of my cbr

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2006, 12:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Better pics of my cbr

ORIGINAL: gride99
wow, yours definitly had a touch of pink, you did a good job on the paint job. it looks much better.

The only thing that got painted on the bike were the wheels, and, those are powdercoated black. Other than that, I just took a heat gun and pulled all the stripes off. Added an F2 sticker kit off Ebay(before i was on this board and knew about All Out Graphics) and that's it.

Didn't dump aton of money into it, just kept it clean.

Tylor

Old 04-18-2006, 11:00 PM

ORIGINAL: Crazy D

Yeah Gride , that's why i got the red and white . Both colors looked good to me . If you are not familiar with the other color , here is a 1992 red and white .

This is one beautiful color IMO . Honda red is always the way to go . (Except for my car )

yeah, I like that color alot. the red is flashy and eye cathing. I had a 87 yamaha fz that was red and white and that thing got lots of looks. There is another color 92' cbr that I love. its the white/blue one. I think that is the best one of all of them all, although I think they all look pretty good.

Old 04-18-2006, 11:03 PM

wow, I would have thought you painted it. great job on taking all the decals off. sometimes due to the age it could leave behind some sticky mess. You mentioned something about "all out graphics"? is that a company that can get factory decals?
ORIGINAL: cbrjeeper

ORIGINAL: gride99
wow, yours definitly had a touch of pink, you did a good job on the paint job. it looks much better.

The only thing that got painted on the bike were the wheels, and, those are powdercoated black. Other than that, I just took a heat gun and pulled all the stripes off. Added an F2 sticker kit off Ebay(before i was on this board and knew about All Out Graphics) and that's it.

Didn't dump aton of money into it, just kept it clean.

Tylor

Old 04-18-2006, 11:06 PM

Is there a section on this forum that other members with this year bike have posted pics? Ive tried to search but cant find much. If not everyone with this year should post a pic of their bike at its current stage so everyone can get some ideasfrom each other etc.. just an idea.

Old 04-20-2006, 05:54 PM
Default more F2 pics

ill try to get a before and after pic loaded up for my bike. i have the pin/purple stickers but i left som of the purple and cut around the letters on the rear fairings took all the pink off though. im working on a silver stripe for the gas tank and upper fairing too.

Old 04-20-2006, 10:13 PM
Default RE: more F2 pics

nice, love to see some pics.
ORIGINAL: jbrooksF2SuperSport

ill try to get a before and after pic loaded up for my bike. i have the pin/purple stickers but i left som of the purple and cut around the letters on the rear fairings took all the pink off though. im working on a silver stripe for the gas tank and upper fairing too.

Old 04-22-2006, 04:22 AM

Hi all I'm new!

Wow when I saw your bike I did a triple take...it looks almost exactly like mine down to the Vance Hines.

My wife was convinced it was my bike lol-- great looking ride you have!

Even my buddies at work said to change the pink stickers...but nah, she's a classic.

Name:  17692.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  40.6 KB

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v623/broke/17692.jpg

Old 04-22-2006, 10:02 AM

wow, thats scary. our bikes are almost the same. Yours is in great shape, and Im with you on the whole classic thing. I was thinking about a custom paint job but then decided that I dont want to ruin a classic. even with the pink.

Old 04-22-2006, 02:22 PM

Your bike looks cleaner than mine

It's funny about the pink colors... because in '92 when I was in college that color scheme seemed the most popular.

I remember 3-4 bikes like ours on campus.

Old 04-22-2006, 07:19 PM

who would have thought that would have been the popular color. I wasnt into motorcycles at the time so I dont recall any color schemes at all.
ORIGINAL: MT Wallet

Your bike looks cleaner than mine

It's funny about the pink colors... because in '92 when I was in college that color scheme seemed the most popular.

I remember 3-4 bikes like ours on campus.

Quick Reply: Better pics of my cbr