Guys help me..New rider cbr 1000rr?

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2008, 06:39 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: Guys help me..New rider cbr 1000rr?

ORIGINAL: blkout15

oh nice before i fuking die..wow
well until that day ima keep riding and im never gettin off 2wheels..
and maybe you can outrun me ... im not tryin to do 180 mph right now..i just had the bike for like a week so im still learning..maybe hit me up in 6months and we gotta challenge..
I'm not downing you wanting to be on 2wheels nor blame you. It the 1k, you have to business with a 1k what so every. You my friend are riding a time-bomb. I suggest the MSF (both courses) if you havent taken it/em already. With a 1k you need tons of throttle control and well, most teenagers do not have any control with much of anything lol. Just be careful and take your time n learn. I would say sell the 1k n get a 600 too. It has nothing to do with having bigger *****, its knowing wtf will kill you quick.

Old 09-01-2008, 07:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: PlayfulGod

and maybe you can outrun me ... im not tryin to do 180 mph right now..i just had the bike for like a week so im still learning..maybe hit me up in 6months and we gotta challenge..
I'm not downing you wanting to be on 2wheels nor blame you. It the 1k, you have to business with a 1k what so every. You my friend are riding a time-bomb. I suggest the MSF (both courses) if you havent taken it/em already. With a 1k you need tons of throttle control and well, most teenagers do not have any control with much of anything lol. Just be careful and take your time n learn. I would say sell the 1k n get a 600 too. It has nothing to do with having bigger *****, its knowing wtf will kill you quick.
well yeah i understand that..but the only reason i have it is because i got it for 3600..and i cant find a good 600 for that price..i was mainly lookin at the 06 gsxr 600s but those were all runnin over 6000 soo i found this and just couldnt let that price down..but im sure ill be ok on this "time bomb" haa

Old 09-01-2008, 07:51 PM

I hope this dont come back on me, but get out there and rev that sob to the moon. Ride that bitch like you stole it (which you did for $3600) i dont care it gives me something to talk about though. I have 2 1000s a 04 and a BLUE AND YELLOW 06. I respect them very much. You should go find the rev limiter in it, do you know where that isat. Go get you a monster energy drink and act 10 ft tall and bullet proof.

Old 09-01-2008, 08:20 PM

ORIGINAL: DWT74

I hope this dont come back on me, but get out there and rev that sob to the moon. Ride that bitch like you stole it (which you did for $3600) i dont care it gives me something to talk about though. I have 2 1000s a 04 and a BLUE AND YELLOW 06. I respect them very much. You should go find the rev limiter in it, do you know where that isat. Go get you a monster energy drink and act 10 ft tall and bullet proof.
Yea thats about as smart as jumping off a cliff n thinking you can fly...also known as STUPID!

Old 09-01-2008, 08:21 PM

ORIGINAL: PlayfulGod

well yeah i understand that..but the only reason i have it is because i got it for 3600..and i cant find a good 600 for that price..i was mainly lookin at the 06 gsxr 600s but those were all runnin over 6000 soo i found this and just couldnt let that price down..but im sure ill be ok on this "time bomb" haa
I hope you are n that will wont be saying we told you so.

Old 09-01-2008, 08:40 PM

Yeah its is stupid of him but you cant fix stupid. And there are more than one of them just like him out there and he will have a better question than this one.

Old 09-01-2008, 10:39 PM

ORIGINAL: DWT74

HHAHA!! OH YEAH MAN IMA GO DO THAT RIGHT AWAY...YUP BE IN THE NEWSPAPER 2MARO...RIDER DIES GOIN 200MPH THROUGH RED LIGHT..

Old 09-01-2008, 11:12 PM

Man...I dont even know where to start.
I got my bike about a month ago, so I'm still a KIND of new rider, but I've ridden motorcycles before. I understand, it's this whole new world, acceleration like you've never felt in any car, etc. etc. You get a need for speed. I went 130 on mine already on a HUGE interstate straight, but I'm not on here like "hells yeah, I kick ***" I understand that going 130 with little experience is a POOR choice, and I know I was stupid for doing it.

But Ima tell you this and you need to think about it. The way you're talkin, you think you're the ****. You got this new bike and it's one of the most powerful ones out there, only matched by those in its own class or beaten by something like a busa or a zx-14. You have this cocky attitude about you that's gonna end up getting you killed or seriously injured. You keep saying "I'm good so far" YOUVE HAD THE BIKE FOR A WEEK!!! THAT DOES NOT COUNT AS EXPERIENCE. You JUST said earlier "I hope I fall, learn how to ride better" or something to that extent. No....no you dont. You do realize that some road rash isn't a scrape. There's pictures of guys with apendages laid open, muscle and bone exposed. Not only that, to just clean a scrape, the doctors take something like sandpaper and scrape all the grit out of your skin.

The difference between you and me is youre all like "w/e man, I'm good, I know what I'm doing, I kick ***" whereas I come at it KNOWING I'm still learning. I dont have my bike to show off how fast I can go, I have it because I love riding. You don't know how many cars have tried to race me and I've just shook my head cuz I'm not trying to get myself killed or show off. Drop your ego, pick up your brain and use it, before a paramedic scrapes it off the asphalt.

Old 09-02-2008, 03:07 AM

ORIGINAL: soccer13pro2007

Man...I dont even know where to start.
I got my bike about a month ago, so I'm still a KIND of new rider, but I've ridden motorcycles before. I understand, it's this whole new world, acceleration like you've never felt in any car, etc. etc. You get a need for speed. I went 130 on mine already on a HUGE interstate straight, but I'm not on here like "hells yeah, I kick ***" I understand that going 130 with little experience is a POOR choice, and I know I was stupid for doing it.

But Ima tell you this and you need to think about it. The way you're talkin, you think you're the ****. You got this new bike and it's one of the most powerful ones out there, only matched by those in its own class or beaten by something like a busa or a zx-14. You have this cocky attitude about you that's gonna end up getting you killed or seriously injured. You keep saying "I'm good so far" YOUVE HAD THE BIKE FOR A WEEK!!! THAT DOES NOT COUNT AS EXPERIENCE. You JUST said earlier "I hope I fall, learn how to ride better" or something to that extent. No....no you dont. You do realize that some road rash isn't a scrape. There's pictures of guys with apendages laid open, muscle and bone exposed. Not only that, to just clean a scrape, the doctors take something like sandpaper and scrape all the grit out of your skin.

The difference between you and me is youre all like "w/e man, I'm good, I know what I'm doing, I kick ***" whereas I come at it KNOWING I'm still learning. I dont have my bike to show off how fast I can go, I have it because I love riding. You don't know how many cars have tried to race me and I've just shook my head cuz I'm not trying to get myself killed or show off. Drop your ego, pick up your brain and use it, before a paramedic scrapes it off the asphalt.
yeah man im not dumb..i know the diff from bein dead and alive..and i dont think im the **** just cuz i have a 1000.. i know its not a toy man..and i treat it with respect..and til the day i dont thats when ima go down..cuz ima think to much of my self and try something i shouldnt have..but im prepared for the worst..what happends is gunna happen im not gunna ride all scared bcuz of the fact that today might be my last..same thing can happen in a car..I just love bikes and ima never stop riding one til i lose both my legs and arms..i know how all you people say i shouldnt be on a bike and all this but i really dont care..people can make there own choices..and i made one to get a cbr 1000..

Quick Reply: Guys help me..New rider cbr 1000rr?