Guys help me..New rider cbr 1000rr?

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 09:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Guys help me..New rider cbr 1000rr?

ORIGINAL: DWT74

Thats what i was thinking there is no bike. I do know he showed us a pic of a 07 1000 with 06 plastic, and after the so called plastic swap the bike had different tires. I know he can have them changed but it was something i noticed. Sure has got us in a stir dont he.[:@]
yupp daddy went out and got it all fresh and new for me..
is there a problem?

Old 09-05-2008, 09:13 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: blkout15

ORIGINAL: PlayfulGod

ORIGINAL: Starleak

LOL, funny ****.

Anyways, let's cut the kid some slack. We were all kids once ourselves My dumb kid thing was a fast car and a heavy foot.... got 14 points on my record first year... lol... we all do dumb things but they are good memories!!! Ha. Just don't tell MY kids about my dumb days. lol

Ride safe little man
hahah exactly!! why can't you guys be more like him? LOL
cuz you think riding wheelies on the hwy is cool!
that is cool
Sorry kid, wheelies on the hwy is just plain stupid n dangerous. And anyone who thinks they are really in control at those speeds n have control of what/who can take em out is stupid as well.

Hook up with Eminent or someone like him. They just might save your hide n maybe even your life.[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 09-05-2008, 09:14 PM

ORIGINAL: egf4998

ORIGINAL: brakeswhatbrakes

all i have to say is WOW your so awesome dude 90 in the first week, 113 in less than a month. your fu%kin awesome. when are you going to start racing. no seriously kid what you are doing is stupid an take it from someone who has been down you dont wont to go there. you need to get your head out your *** an stop giving the rest of us responsable riders a bad name. its kids like you that do stupid sh*t an drive up statistics an make it harder on the rest of us. an yes i do haul *** but you know what atleast i have enough common sense to do it at the track.
Don't worry man. This story reeks more like BS every time the kid posts. First he can wheelie like the guy in his avatar.Then he gets it up to 115 for the first time later that same day. Come on....

ORIGINAL: TheX first of all 115 aint even fast..
And who can't power wheelie a bike for 10 feet? damn you guys are sh!theads...I Don't care what you say about me and my bike. Boo whooo it's to much for me, i'm going to die, you need to stay off that. I dont recall asking you guys to act like my parents. Dude just let me ride the bike. Get over the fact that i'm a noob that started on a 1000

There is no bike
+1

Old 09-05-2008, 09:15 PM

look up
thats all i have to say

Old 09-05-2008, 09:20 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

look up
thats all i have to say
I aint ******* because of the 1k anymore. I'm saying listen to those who know worlds more than you. Some of us have lived n learned shyt the hard way. All we're trying to do is get you thinking correctly n not like a statistic. Get whtf I am trying to say to ya?

Old 09-05-2008, 11:01 PM

ORIGINAL: PlayfulGod

look up
thats all i have to say
I aint ******* because of the 1k anymore. I'm saying listen to those who know worlds more than you. Some of us have lived n learned shyt the hard way. All we're trying to do is get you thinking correctly n not like a statistic. Get whtf I am trying to say to ya?
yeah i know man...just seems like they dont think i can ride it or something..

Old 09-05-2008, 11:04 PM

ORIGINAL: soccer13pro2007

....i dont see a difference, I have both up in new tabs right now. The link he sent on the first post of this topic, then the pic he showed on "best color is" for the 1000rr.
well you shouldnt cuz its the same bike

Old 09-05-2008, 11:15 PM

I know man, i was defending you this time, lol
but seriously, you need to reconsider what cool is and who you're trying to impress when you think wheelies at highway speed is cool. But then again, you're 17. If you're gonna be dumb, be smart about it, that's what i try to do (I'm a daredevil myself). I say all these things at only 2 years older than you, and you might be like wtf? you're no better or older/wiser than i am, but believe me, you learn a lot in the year you exit high school. things stop being so petty, it's not about looks anymore but about reality.

Take the advice these guys give you with a grain of salt. They dont comprehend your mindset anymore because theyre past the stage of trying to look cool to their friends and trying to build up their own self image, therefore many things they say can come off harsh and you can easily ignore it because it upset you. That's just the stage of life you're in, we all go through it. I'm not downing you either, nor am I saying you only got the bike for attention, just the wheelies part. Ride well, ride safe, enjoy it, love it, respect it.

Old 09-05-2008, 11:25 PM

ORIGINAL: soccer13pro2007

I know man, i was defending you this time, lol
but seriously, you need to reconsider what cool is and who you're trying to impress when you think wheelies at highway speed is cool. But then again, you're 17. If you're gonna be dumb, be smart about it, that's what i try to do (I'm a daredevil myself). I say all these things at only 2 years older than you, and you might be like wtf? you're no better or older/wiser than i am, but believe me, you learn a lot in the year you exit high school. things stop being so petty, it's not about looks anymore but about reality.

Take the advice these guys give you with a grain of salt. They dont comprehend your mindset anymore because theyre past the stage of trying to look cool to their friends and trying to build up their own self image, therefore many things they say can come off harsh and you can easily ignore it because it upset you. That's just the stage of life you're in, we all go through it. I'm not downing you either, nor am I saying you only got the bike for attention, just the wheelies part. Ride well, ride safe, enjoy it, love it, respect it.
Yeah, I respect it beacause i know it can take my life in less than a second. It's not that i'm trying to be cool, it's thats i love motorcycles. It is all fun and stuff showing off and everything. Buti do things for a certain reason, Mainly beacuse of the fear factor. I Can't help not to be on 2 wheels.

Old 09-05-2008, 11:29 PM

you do wheelies for the fear factor?

Quick Reply: Guys help me..New rider cbr 1000rr?