Guys help me..New rider cbr 1000rr?

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 08:46 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: Guys help me..New rider cbr 1000rr?

Wow, blkout15 and TheodoRR, two young cool *** dudes that are the reason my insurance is so high (with a perfect record)... That liter bike is going to kill you especially if you're going that fast in your first month. For the shape that thing is in sell it (easily for $7,000) and buy a 600 or maybe smaller. I started on a 50 and rode bikes all my life up until I sold my YZ250, bored out like a mother. And the experience on a dirtbike is not going to make you a good street rider.

I'm 21 on my second streetbike (an '07 600RR) and I wouldn't even think to get a 1000 yet. And with your attitude you'll be another dude that gets read about in the Obituaries part of the newspaper.

And as far as giving PlayfulGod 6 months and then trying to race him... don't even think about it, you might wanna make that like 2 years until you're good enough to try to race with a bike like that.

And one more piece of advice im not afraid to admit.. I lived through your "17 yr old do whatever I want stage" and im only 21 now so im not that old. Listen to people older than youand I. Take in what they say, I've done alot of things I was told not to and now that I look back on it, it was stupid. I wish you the best on your bike and hope nothing happens to you, but I'd sell it and buy something smaller...

Old 09-05-2008, 09:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: brakeswhatbrakes

all i have to say is WOW your so awesome dude 90 in the first week, 113 in less than a month. your fu%kin awesome. when are you going to start racing. no seriously kid what you are doing is stupid an take it from someone who has been down you dont wont to go there. you need to get your head out your *** an stop giving the rest of us responsable riders a bad name. its kids like you that do stupid sh*t an drive up statistics an make it harder on the rest of us. an yes i do haul *** but you know what atleast i have enough common sense to do it at the track.
Don't worry man. This story reeks more like BS every time the kid posts. First he can wheelie like the guy in his avatar.Then he gets it up to 115 for the first time later that same day. Come on....

ORIGINAL: TheX

There is no bike
+1

Old 09-05-2008, 10:10 AM

i beg to differ about there being no bike, he had pics of fairing swap

Old 09-05-2008, 10:17 AM

Really? Same VIN sticker as the original pictures he showed us here? That's the only way I would believe it.

Old 09-05-2008, 04:03 PM

Thats what i was thinking there is no bike. I do know he showed us a pic of a 07 1000 with 06 plastic, and after the so called plastic swap the bike had different tires. I know he can have them changed but it was something i noticed. Sure has got us in a stir dont he.[:@]

Old 09-05-2008, 04:42 PM

....i dont see a difference, I have both up in new tabs right now. The link he sent on the first post of this topic, then the pic he showed on "best color is" for the 1000rr.

Old 09-05-2008, 05:32 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There is NO bike

Old 09-05-2008, 05:34 PM

Blkout, where in Cali you from??

Shoot me a PM if your anywhere near Ventura, you can come out and ride HWY 33 with our group. We'll give you some pointers and straighten you out, I think you'll find that your skills are no where near what you 'think'. It'll be a good lesson in self-control and discipline and should help educate you on what you and your bike are capable of, trust me, that bike takes ALOT of rider to be ridden at 80-90%. BUT that doesn't mean you cannot enjoy it safely with the right mindset and education!!! Learn to enjoy riding at a pace that fits your skills and you'll be able to ride for many years and eventually reach that 80-90%.

Anyone can wheelie a bike, come out and do some turns and find out what sportbikes are all about.

Old 09-05-2008, 09:01 PM

ORIGINAL: PlayfulGod

ORIGINAL: blkout15

ORIGINAL: Starleak

LOL, funny ****.

Anyways, let's cut the kid some slack. We were all kids once ourselves My dumb kid thing was a fast car and a heavy foot.... got 14 points on my record first year... lol... we all do dumb things but they are good memories!!! Ha. Just don't tell MY kids about my dumb days. lol

Ride safe little man
hahah exactly!! why can't you guys be more like him? LOL
cuz you think riding wheelies on the hwy is cool!
that is cool

Old 09-05-2008, 09:03 PM

ORIGINAL: Eminent

Blkout, where in Cali you from??

Shoot me a PM if your anywhere near Ventura, you can come out and ride HWY 33 with our group. We'll give you some pointers and straighten you out, I think you'll find that your skills are no where near what you 'think'. It'll be a good lesson in self-control and discipline and should help educate you on what you and your bike are capable of, trust me, that bike takes ALOT of rider to be ridden at 80-90%. BUT that doesn't mean you cannot enjoy it safely with the right mindset and education!!! Learn to enjoy riding at a pace that fits your skills and you'll be able to ride for many years and eventually reach that 80-90%.

Anyone can wheelie a bike, come out and do some turns and find out what sportbikes are all about.
I'm kinda far from there. I'm up in victorville

Quick Reply: Guys help me..New rider cbr 1000rr?