Guys help me..New rider cbr 1000rr?

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 10:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Guys help me..New rider cbr 1000rr?

LOL, funny ****.

Anyways, let's cut the kid some slack. We were all kids once ourselves My dumb kid thing was a fast car and a heavy foot.... got 14 points on my record first year... lol... we all do dumb things but they are good memories!!! Ha. Just don't tell MY kids about my dumb days. lol

Ride safe little man

Old 09-04-2008, 10:08 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: TheodoRR

I bought a Cbr 1000rr for my first bike. its an brand new 07 and second month i started doing wheelies in first slowly now im on the highway riding for miles on one wheel going about 60+. Live life to the fullest. but I just turned 18 6' tall and 180lbs
all sorts of stupid in that post...

Old 09-04-2008, 11:34 PM

ORIGINAL: Starleak

LOL, funny ****.

Anyways, let's cut the kid some slack. We were all kids once ourselves My dumb kid thing was a fast car and a heavy foot.... got 14 points on my record first year... lol... we all do dumb things but they are good memories!!! Ha. Just don't tell MY kids about my dumb days. lol

Ride safe little man
hahah exactly!! why can't you guys be more like him? LOL

Old 09-04-2008, 11:47 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: blkout15

ORIGINAL: Starleak

LOL, funny ****.

Ride safe little man
hahah exactly!! why can't you guys be more like him? LOL
cuz you think riding wheelies on the hwy is cool!

Old 09-05-2008, 12:19 AM

Playfulgod, I love your bluntness

Honestly, the only "good" reason for riding wheelies is because you want attention. If you're that deprived go yell in public or something. Any car driver is only gonna think you're a maniac, and any experienced rider, not simply riding for attention, is only gonna think you're an idiot. The only people you will impress is other mentally immature kids who have nothing better to do with their time than find new ways to walk the line of death and call it cool. And that makes you a tool.

Old 09-05-2008, 12:41 AM

all i have to say is WOW your so awesome dude 90 in the first week, 113 in less than a month. your fu%kin awesome. when are you going to start racing. no seriously kid what you are doing is stupid an take it from someone who has been down you dont wont to go there. you need to get your head out your *** an stop giving the rest of us responsable riders a bad name. its kids like you that do stupid sh*t an drive up statistics an make it harder on the rest of us. an yes i do haul *** but you know what atleast i have enough common sense to do it at the track.

Old 09-05-2008, 03:13 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just read this whole f**king thread..............WOW.

I had a co-worker that acted the same way (and about the same age). Started wheelies on his brand new R6 after many times of me warning him to take it easy and to respect the power these bikes have. Thick headed teenagers never seem to get anything through their heads unless the asphalt pounds it in for them, and it did.......sort of.

Anyway, he pulled up a wheelie and flipped over backwards, breaking both arms, a leg and fractured his back in a few places........and is now trying to re-learn to walk......a year later.

Now, we are not saying "don't ride". But, even on the internet, your attitude and arrogance shows in your posts and responses to people who are trying to give you much needed advise. You obviously have a showoff personality (as per your avatar of you wheeling your bike) Not to mention, you posted about wanting to pull up wheelies on the highway and ride them for miles..........that's not cool, that's retarded.

Honestly, and I mean this in the most sincere way possible and I'm going to say it very bluntly.........you act like an immature punk who can't take advice worth s**t, and you are going to find out very quickly that you don't have the maturity, nor the responsibility at this point in your life to handle that bike.

I'm willing to bet you'll either have your bike impounded for reckless driving from wheelies or excessive speeding, crash causing injury to yourself, or even worse.........cause injury to someone else. Heaven forbid you crash and get hurt, but if that what it takes for you to pull the head out of your *** and grow up, then so be it.

There is an easy way to avoid bad things happening.............MAN UP. Grow a pair and take the advise from the experienced riders like a man and learn from it.........not fight with the people offering it to you. Don't showoff by stunting on the streets, it makes you look like a jackass (no matter how cool you think it makes you look)......take it easy and learn the bike (and experienced riders know you NEVER completely learn a bike, so don't think 2 weeks of easy riding will do). Take a few motorcycle courses to get more familiarized with the bike, and learn proper riding techniques and mechanics of riding.

Old 09-05-2008, 03:47 AM

Just like Blue Fox I actually read this whole thread.

blkout15, glad you got such a great deal on your bike.

Oh to be young and stupid. 17 years old and invincible. I remember those days, didn't care about $$ cause Mom and Dad took care of that, along with the little income from my deadend part time job. Never cared about crashing cause it was a cool story to tell your friends. Besides you heal relatively wuick when you're young. Riding with the big boys and feeling invincible cause everyone says "who's that kid with nice bike?" The attention you get is addicting. Riding at triple digit speeds for the adrenaline, and the feeling of being the "rebel without a clue." Showing off with the wheelies on the highway in traffic, usually having a friend in a car with a couple of cute girls videotaping it. AND NO ONE IN THE WORLD CAN TELL YOU ANYTHING DIFFERENT. You are the king of your world, and you know everything. Then one night the wake up call, riding with a friend, showing off, and going fast. You watch your friend take the turn too fast, and lowside. Slide off of the road, and he and the bike hit a utility pole. You stop, and go to help. But the only thing you can do is move his leg off the road and call for help.

Story above is true, my friend lost his leg cause we were young stupid, didn't respect the power of our bikes, or our own mortality.

I say this with sincerity, blkout15, be careful, ride safe, GROW UP.

Old 09-05-2008, 05:07 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There is no bike

Quick Reply: Guys help me..New rider cbr 1000rr?